Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

effectual posted:

What does this mean
The Cardinals are the Patriots of the MLB x100000 and should be disbanded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
And Cardinals fans are 12s taken to the nth degree.

Best Fans in Baseball.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
The Rams to LA was the first time I was ever smug about a team moving. Let the best fans in baseball have baseball.

A fanbase slogan somehow even more annoying than "America's team."

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

DrunkPanda posted:

LMAO, that looks like some sort of buggy play in Madden

Hahahhaah seriously it doesn't even look real.

But yeah the NFL needs to have some minimum standard for teams and their turf. Cause teams seem to just not maintain them at all. The Ravens are going back to grass but last time they had grass by the end of the season it looked god loving awful. I guess they're too cheap to maintain it or something? And we've seen the Steelers and Redskins' debacles like the crap that ruined RG3. If teams don't keep their fields to some standard they should face really bad fines.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153654419071263&id=68680511262

:ironicat:

Peyton is great

(sorry for the Facebook link)

Mystic Stylez fucked around with this message at 16:29 on Feb 13, 2016

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
@bestfanstlouis is always a great dive into the bowels of the #BFIB.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Actually it sounds like he might be a horrible piece of poo poo...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/king-peyton-manning-squeaky-clean-image-built-lies-article-1.2530395?cid=bitly

A rehash of old news, but still

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I never knew he went out of his way to destroy her career and reputation.

Yeah, Peyton's a piece of poo poo. A good ole boy born a few decades too late to have a grainy picture of him standing proudly in front of a tree with the rest of his white neighbours.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Yeah that document written by the plaintiff's lawyers sure does paint Peyton in a terrible light.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Because he is a terrible person colts poster.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Peyton should claim that the incident was his gang initiation into the skull & bones society

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

CharlestheHammer posted:

Because he is a terrible Super Bowl Champion colts poster.

Fixed, do not compare yourself to greatness and great sexual harassers.

On a side note this lady sues everyone, and is good at it. She had been building a case against the University for years and put herself in situations to build evidence including having her head where Peyton's champion balls could contact it while examining his foot? Either way she got paid.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Eltoasto posted:

Yeah that document written by the plaintiff's lawyers sure does paint Peyton in a terrible light.

Correct also isn't that writer the male Rachel Dolezal

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
if you read breitbart, yeah

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

WHOOPS posted:

if you read breitbart, yeah

AAC is Milo Yiannopolus confirmed.

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

sweet thursday posted:

A good ole boy born a few decades too late to have a grainy picture of him standing proudly in front of a tree with the rest of his white neighbours.

:captainpop:

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Parmesan Basil posted:

I googled this name and got as far is "involved in the gamergate controversy" before quickly hitting the back button.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Parmesan Basil posted:

I never thought I'd say this but that can't be true, because AAC is way cooler than that.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

NC-17 posted:

I googled this name and got as far is "involved in the gamergate controversy" before quickly hitting the back button.

He's a guy who got mega-pissed at Twitter for taking away his verified status which is the funniest thing in the galaxy.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Elephanthead posted:

Fixed, do not compare yourself to greatness and great sexual harassers.

On a side note this lady sues everyone, and is good at it. She had been building a case against the University for years and put herself in situations to build evidence including having her head where Peyton's champion balls could contact it while examining his foot? Either way she got paid.

Oh man, I bet she just up and tricked Peyton into sexually assaulting her!! hosed up if true.

sweet thursday posted:

I never knew he went out of his way to destroy her career and reputation.

Yeah, Peyton's a piece of poo poo. A good ole boy born a few decades too late to have a grainy picture of him standing proudly in front of a tree with the rest of his white neighbours.

[img]elifacebehindadanglingnoose.jpg[/img]

Parmesan Basil posted:

He's a guy who got mega-pissed at Twitter for taking away his verified status which is the funniest thing in the galaxy.

He then did a great job of reminding us of when the Nazis did the *exact same thing*. So many beautiful dorito-scented tears shed that day.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Hey guys this university employee was sexually assaulted by a famous player and then had her reputation and career destroyed while her employer looked the other way, I wonder why she sues the school a lot? IDK must be some kind of shrill lawyer harpy.

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Milo has a Wikipedia article, which I think violates the notability guidelines

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

I don't want to read about gamergate or politics or twitter yall. Lets discuss Earl Thomas, i think he's the next Bob Sanders. Did you know Bob Sanders only played in 49 NFL games in like 11 years.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

African AIDS cum posted:

I don't want to read about gamergate or politics or twitter yall. Lets discuss Earl Thomas, i think he's the next Bob Sanders. Did you know Bob Sanders only played in 49 NFL games in like 11 years.

How good is Thomas on run defense?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

African AIDS cum posted:

bob sanders was actually good when he was on the field though

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Metapod posted:

How good is Thomas on run defense?

Pretty bad the last 2 years, used to be awesome then lost the ability to hit. Very sad.

Crap i forgot there is an offseason thread ill go there

African AIDS cum fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Feb 13, 2016

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

African AIDS cum posted:

Did you know Bob Sanders only played in 49 NFL games in like 11 years.

Yes, I did know that :(

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

African AIDS cum posted:

It only matters when players a vindictive whiny bitches on the pitch.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

African AIDS cum posted:

Eric Berry has always been better.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Retail Slave posted:

Actually it sounds like he might be a horrible piece of poo poo...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/king-peyton-manning-squeaky-clean-image-built-lies-article-1.2530395?cid=bitly

A rehash of old news, but still

So why did Peyton hate her - because she was rumored to be lesbian?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Pizza Hut lover.

Unforgivable.

• Locked thread