Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

The Revenant posted:

Get on nofap

I do not understand what this means.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

VendaGoat posted:

I do not understand what this means.

I think its like a millenial version of nofx

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
was going to post rear end and titties but the i jacked off

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Unguided posted:

I've actually been more productive since I started fapping.

Me too. My most productive years have been from age 12 until now.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Hey get on nofap4lyfedot.com
We can talk about how much we're not touching our selves or thinking about girls at all while we're alone - and we do it together online like this for, you know, for solidarity

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Germstore posted:

Me too. My most productive years have been from age 12 until now.

You waited until you were 12?

:laffo:

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

The Revenant posted:

looking at girls butty's as the pass

:eyepop: Yeah baby, check out that butty.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Hey guys I'm going to tell you exactly how I didn't jerk off, replacing a sexually release with a cathartic one

OK here I go

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
didn't read thread, but i think OP should maybe just try dingling his wingle once in a while instead, like a normal dick-haver

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
I hope when I die I have my dick in my hand. Jerking it to the grave.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I wish I had two dicks so I could jerk off my dicks with both my hands at the same time

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
op ur creeping me out, so i suggest u go lock urself in the bathroom with a computer and just get the poison out cause ur clearly going batty with ur balls turning into marshmallows

here use this thread for some inspiring new ways to get off and do it to it
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3764282

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Last time I stopped for a few days, I kind of went a little crazy.

Never again.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
If you stop for longer than 3 days, the unshot cum will start to seep into your blood. It will travel to your brain and activate the insanity receptors

be careful

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Leroy Dennui posted:

I hope when I die I have my dick in my hand. Jerking it to the grave.

i hope i die with someone else's dick in my hand

someone i really hate though, a dude dying while your dick is in his hand would probably gently caress you up real bad

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Zzulu posted:

If you stop for longer than 3 days, the unshot cum will start to seep into your blood. It will travel to your brain and activate the insanity receptors

be careful

Deadly Semen Backup.

The silent killer.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i like to use the random thing on image fap

just JO to like whatever man im easy going

FishionMailed
Feb 2, 2014

by zen death robot
even funnier are the people who DO fap but they just don't cum so they're like 'NoFap, I've been edging every day for the last 2 weeks and I feel like I really need to cum, should I?'

I mean that's just fetish poo poo at that point, it must be.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

FishionMailed posted:

even funnier are the people who DO fap but they just don't cum so they're like 'NoFap, I've been edging every day for the last 2 weeks and I feel like I really need to cum, should I?'

I mean that's just fetish poo poo at that point, it must be.

Who gets off on blue balls? :stonk:

Besides Smurfs.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

People with tinnitus also refer to it as their T.

There's a probably a joke there somewhere.

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

Nuebot posted:

You wash your sheets because that's clearly a dream.

clearly you haven't been married to someone's whose biological clock is in sudden death overtime

the dream becomes a reality, and the reality is that it's a nightmare

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

VendaGoat posted:

Who gets off on blue balls? :stonk:

Besides Smurfs.

I'm guessing tweakers.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

what does fapping have to do with your T levels i just take steroids like a REAL man

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

Day 14 of nofap:

My entire body feels burning and itchy at night. When I was scratching the swelling on my arms, a lump of rotten flesh dropped off. What the hell is happening to me?

Night 17 of nofap:

Fever gone but horny. Hungry and eat doggy food. Itchy Itchy Scott came. Ugly face so killed him. Tasty.

Night 22:

dick itchy. tasty.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Lufiron posted:

clearly you haven't been married to someone's whose biological clock is in sudden death overtime

the dream becomes a reality, and the reality is that it's a nightmare

So, you finally understand what it feels like to be a whore?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i think i am too drunk to j*ck *ff so i guerss today is nofap day 1 alough i did have sex this morning :grin:

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

Day 14 of nofap:

My entire body feels burning and itchy at night. When I was scratching the swelling on my arms, a lump of rotten flesh dropped off. What the hell is happening to me?

Night 17 of nofap:

Fever gone but horny. Hungry and eat doggy food. Itchy Itchy Scott came. Ugly face so killed him. Tasty.

Night 22:

dick itchy. tasty.

Nice

The Revenant
Feb 2, 2016

by Lowtax
Thanks, I didn't know threads close automatically if they are too good and theres a "run on them" like the banks. T levels are sky high but leveling off.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
So I see a lot of people on here say how they edge, and a lot of them are weeks into nofap. What I can't figure out is how??!! If I have over a week without fapping then try edging, I either blow my load or have the most insane blue balls!! Is my body extra sensitive or what? I dont see how the minute or two of bliss from edgin g is worth the risk of spilling over or having insane pain from blue balls.

FishionMailed
Feb 2, 2014

by zen death robot
you just gotta level up your edging skill

really

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Nooner posted:

i think i am too drunk to j*ck *ff so i guerss today is nofap day 1 alough i did have sex this morning :grin:
post of the century

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I'm gettin about 2 ft of height, declines after nofap days. P good.

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
where are you guys getting all these quotes from? is it reddit? cause no one should ever visit that site

The Revenant
Feb 2, 2016

by Lowtax

Outpost22 posted:

where are you guys getting all these quotes from? is it reddit? cause no one should ever visit that site

Yeah.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

i have jack off every day since ive had a boner

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Had an epiphany ....that girl Helga you just saw in your last xxx website? She doesn't KNOW you! She doesn't WANT to know you! She couldn't give a gently caress about you, all your hard earned achievements ,..all the great things about you ....things you love and value and hold preciously in secret ...

So why the gently caress are you giving this bitch even 5 min of your time and the load of warrior man essence ---your seed to waste on her.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Hmm weird because I've noticed that I'm just horny a lot more when i don't masturbate, :eyepoop:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I just fapped.

It felt good.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
if you have a big dick you can never do no fap because you will always have a half hard capicola in your pants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Revenant
Feb 2, 2016

by Lowtax
THanks... going strong.

• Locked thread