Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Any relation to the Boss Baby?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Asterios posted:

Dealing with Catgirl was the toughest part of that night -- I couldn't just tell her to go gently caress herself, because she might have just said, "That's it, we're leaving!" and the whole fight would have been off.

Catgirl has since been called out by a bunch of listeners to fight, including my friend Lucy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGyeeIdySCA

Mad props to your friend there. Or two thumbs up. Whatever is the cool & hip way of sharing positive affirmation these days.

Also yeah letting crazy cat trump lady run her mouth in front of a video camera was probably the best thing anyone could do anyway at the time of your match anyway. Enough rope or something like that.

DancingShade fucked around with this message at 10:36 on Aug 30, 2017

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
I find Trump humorous and fine and am strongly considering voting for him in 2020 unless the Democrats nominate Tulsi.

God bless.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

I find Trump humorous and fine and am strongly considering voting for him in 2020 unless the Democrats nominate Tulsi.

God bless.

You're in luck, bud! You're just the sort of retard this guy seems to appeal to.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Prez Baby, was my speculation about why Lowtax kicked you off the front page correct?

Asterios
Apr 17, 2008

So long, Skorpex!

https://www.presidentbaby.com

get that OUT of my face posted:

Prez Baby, was my speculation about why Lowtax kicked you off the front page correct?

I have no idea what that speculation was but I quit because I didn't have the time to do the job right, and didn't feel comfortable holding a spot that some other writer might have wanted.

I wanted a front page writer spot since I was a freshman in college, and finally got it when I was 33. It sucked, and still sucks, to have given it up.

Rich actually called me a few weeks ago about some crazy MTV opportunity that I also had to pass on. I love that crazy man.

In lighter news, I pitched g0m to my publishers, and they fell in love with him -- here's an awesome twelve page zine he wrote that they just put out:

Asterios fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Sep 2, 2017

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
President Baby: Redemption

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Asterios posted:

I have no idea what that speculation was but I quit because I didn't have the time to do the job right, and didn't feel comfortable holding a spot that some other writer might have wanted.
I guessed that you got booted because you persuaded Lowtax to go on that podcast that he had a really awkward time on. But it's good to see you quit for selfless reasons and be successful elsewhere, while also setting up g0m with a sweet book deal.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

President Baby needs to... KEEP IT UP?!

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah I aint even mad anymore

Lonos Oboe
Jun 7, 2014
So eh, I heard this guy Maddox you seem obsessed with calling a cuck or whatever is suing you and some other guy. Good luck dude. Must suck being sued for comedy on the internet.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
I too am obsessed with maddox

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
I'm in the court doc. It's hella lame.

Lonos Oboe
Jun 7, 2014
I can only imagine, I know nothing about the case, but from what a friend told me it's pretty baseless and won't win. Even then it must legitimately suck being involved in poo poo like that. I imagine you are losing hours of your life and thousands of dollars on it.

I mean conceptually it was a funny thing to hear about. But in reality it must horrible to have to tell your friends and family about. No matter what way you slice it you come across a dick head. I am not being facetious here, I'd hate it if some of my shitposting was public record.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Is there a link that puts all of this in one place?

Lonos Oboe
Jun 7, 2014
I just read the reddit page, but a quick search shows that Mundane Matt did a 30 minute vid about it so knock yourself out if you want to get that guys hot take. :jerkbag:

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
if there's one thing i wanna watch it's a stranger's take on the drama between two, three, or heck maybe as many as four other strangers

Lonos Oboe
Jun 7, 2014

scott zoloft posted:

if there's one thing i wanna watch it's a stranger's take on the drama between two, three, or heck maybe as many as four other strangers

I am sure that baby Quentin Tarantino speak-n-spell's 30 minute video has some very concise and measured opinions about the whole issue. But yeah, I could not find any objective reports on it. My friend watched the video by the internet aristocrat guy and he told me about it. I looked at some of the reddit/ blog posts and the info is there, but I ain't wading through all that poo poo to find the bits of corn.

I did however find a link to the court document so godspeed.

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nyscef/ViewDocument?docIndex=hMc6dSCWjp10863RGL0zWQ==

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

That court document answered my question. My opinion in this thread went from "Pres Baby's articles suck" to "hey, maybe Pres babY is all right" to "Pres Baby is a horrible piece of poo poo." Also, Lowtax was on that Dick Show podcast at Pres Baby's urging and it ended up being painfully awkward.

gently caress you, President Baby.

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I was all set to make a "whoever wins, we lose" joke but

gently caress you, President Baby.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Lol I was about to defend President Baby because it's maddox on the other side but, well... remove the president baby weirdo from this website and forum please.

Way to somehow get into a feud with loving maddox that escalates to the point where you're being brought to court lmfao. You retard.

Tetramin fucked around with this message at 08:15 on Nov 25, 2017

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
e: [snip]

just please ban him. i don't feel comfortable having people who do that sort of thing on this website.

Tetramin fucked around with this message at 08:31 on Nov 25, 2017

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
these dickhead guys are 100% about doling out e-justice (via harassment) to some retarded guy online who never personally did anything to them. and if president baby wants to profit from them, then so be it.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

scott zoloft posted:

these dickhead guys are 100% about doling out e-justice (via harassment) to some retarded guy online who never personally did anything to them. and if president baby wants to profit from them, then so be it.
According to court documents, President Baby is stalking and harassing an internet personality and his girlfriend while using words popularized by internet Nazis as a way to promote a misogynistic podcast. That's not "e-justice," that's bullying.

Maddox is a jackass, but he doesn't deserve this kind of treatment.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

That's not "e-justice," that's bullying.

Maddox is a jackass, but he doesn't deserve this kind of treatment.

i agree

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Sorry, sometimes sarcasm and jokes go over my head on the internet

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
lmao

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
lol at a professional comedian still calling people cucks, the funny meme word from 2008

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
So wait, is it Lowtax or Maddox who's gonna have to box this Asterios creep now?

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Bump to ask that the weird guy is banned

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Relevant?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D1fykaLbQo

President Baby for life.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

To be honest, all the people involved in this case are terrible. Maddox is shooting for the moon by involving so many parties in what should be a simple harassment case and is coming off more as a whiner than a sympathetic person because of it. Pres. Baby and Masterson, according to the allegations, are bona fide harassers who are obsessed with trying to ruin what little career Maddox has. Fire all of 'em into the sun.

Asterios
Apr 17, 2008

So long, Skorpex!

https://www.presidentbaby.com

DancingShade posted:

President Baby for life.

thank you, old friend

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Asterios posted:

thank you, old friend

Congrats on the win dude. Trying to catch up on all the live stream coverage including yours.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

My opinion on this whole thing keeps changing. Right now I'm at "Pres. Baby did nothing wrong" after listening to that Cum Town episode.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Has President Baby stopped?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I will support Maddox in any endeavor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015