Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Anderron Shi posted:

that was my sloppy floppy dong ama

no wonder it couldnt get hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Son of Rodney posted:

no wonder it couldnt get hard

:flaccid: :shobon:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
One of my least favorite type of dream is when I need to pee irl but instead of waking up I wander around the dream trying to find a place to pee while my subconscious contrives all kinds of different reasons for keeping me from peeing.

In my most recent pee dream I was at a Bar-Mitzvah and I needed to pee, but the restaurant's "restroom" was an open space in the center of the dining area with a half dozen gleaming bonze basins for urinating in. No matter where I stood to try and pee, I'd be whipping out my junk in front of everyone at the restaurant and I couldn't bring myself to do it even though other people were using the basins just fine.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

dreamt I made love to a girl I knew in college. I remember she was kind of annoying and had a butterface but her body from the neck down was to die for

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

the dreams of goons

shameful

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me
Here's a catalog of all my falling dreams.

Im in the back of my dad's pick up truck when he runs over a big bump in the road which sends me straight up in the air and starts the falling part.

Me and my siblings are swimming in the pond at our old house in New York. I decide to jump off the dock and when I do i fall straight through the water and into a falling dream.

Im riding in a train going God knows were when I look out the window and notice that I can't see any ground outside. This one was weird because I remember spending a few minutes (dream time) trying to figure out which way the train was falling. It was falling caboose side down.

(last one)
Im in school, I think math class or something. I need to use the bathroom so I ask for a hall pass. I open the door and it's just a sheer drop. I try to back up but my teacher is there pushing me through the door and saying "I thought you needed to go to the bathroom?" she pushes me through and starts the falling dream.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

deep impact on vhs posted:

last night i dreamt that i was inside a gas station/convenience store that was getting shot up for like an hour and when they killed the dude who was doing the shooting i was making fun of him some dude came over and hugged me then stabbed me a bunch of times
did he say, "This time... iss fuckin real, ese"???

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I dreamt I was sliding / surfing with my sneakers down a giant tree root system with a bunch of people. The thing must have gone out for hundreds of miles and had several different branching paths you could surf down.

Then things got weird and it started to turn into a weird acid trip and felt like the end of 2001 space oddessy. THen before I knew it I think I was surfing down giant people entrapped in like flesh and other poo poo like it was hell.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Microwaves Mom posted:

I dreamt I was sliding / surfing with my sneakers down a giant tree root system with a bunch of people. The thing must have gone out for hundreds of miles and had several different branching paths you could surf down.

Then things got weird and it started to turn into a weird acid trip and felt like the end of 2001 space oddessy. THen before I knew it I think I was surfing down giant people entrapped in like flesh and other poo poo like it was hell.

wow according to my dream interpretation manual it says right here that you're a really bad person

please get better M.M

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Applewhite posted:

One of my least favorite type of dream is when I need to pee irl but instead of waking up I wander around the dream trying to find a place to pee while my subconscious contrives all kinds of different reasons for keeping me from peeing.

In my most recent pee dream I was at a Bar-Mitzvah and I needed to pee, but the restaurant's "restroom" was an open space in the center of the dining area with a half dozen gleaming bonze basins for urinating in. No matter where I stood to try and pee, I'd be whipping out my junk in front of everyone at the restaurant and I couldn't bring myself to do it even though other people were using the basins just fine.

Same.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Gilganixon posted:

wow according to my dream interpretation manual it says right here that you're a really bad person

please get better M.M

I went back and tried to free the giant people stuck in hell if that helps.

Lowblockify
Mar 12, 2015
Hi int0c lol

Last night I had 30mg of melatonin and a teabag of some sleepytime tea my mom had and I dreamt I was at a Death Grips concert at a Nintendo 64/PS1 graphic style cemetery. The concert sucked but MC Ride was sitting on a tombstone (also the stage) at the end. I went up and shook his hand and he asked me what my favorite band was. I said Meshuggah and he said "This guy gets it" and handed me what appeared to be an amalgamation of a Nintendo 64, a SNES, and a PS1 with a shitload of controller attached. It was turned on and plugged into something but I never saw what it was.

I ended up getting into a weird place where I genuinely thought that the console he gave me was real and when I woke up about 5 minutes later I was pissed that it wasn't laying next to me in bed. Good stuff, cheers.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
When youre getting fresh with a dream woman but she becomes sand or inert clay

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B8sCMsicpE

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I once had a dream about a cereal commercial but I woke up before the end of the commercial

and I immediately said out loud "part of a complete breakfast"

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I once had a dream where Hitler was being cloned back to life in the seedpod of an enormous plant in a secret Nazi greenhouse. I melted the pod with acid and as Hitler lay writhing and screaming I just kept spitting and spitting on him and I spit so hard I woke up and spit all over my covers.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

also I had a dream where some old lady who used to babysit me asked me to find her granddaughter in the real world. we were in an old wooden attic with a single window that gave the room a golden glow. I distinctly remember her frail, pleading voice, and I remember the name she gave me, but I've never met anyone with that name.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

SciFiDownBeat posted:

also I had a dream where some old lady who used to babysit me asked me to find her granddaughter in the real world. we were in an old wooden attic with a single window that gave the room a golden glow. I distinctly remember her frail, pleading voice, and I remember the name she gave me, but I've never met anyone with that name.

What was the name?

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

clarissa cruz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Dreamt I was at a big crazy party and Cheri Oteri followed me into the bathroom trying to get a peep at my dick. She was really smiley about it too.

• Locked thread