Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I still use SanDisc Clip with a (these days, wow technology!) 32gb card for my portable music device. It's not blue tooth but i don't really care. These things cost like 25 bucks so when they die after a year of heavy gym ball sweat I justorder another and swap the card. They're also about half the size of a tic-tac box. I have a gazillion songs on HDs and adding or subtracting them from the card isn't exactly a hassle. I don't really want to strap my phone on my sleave to go for a run.

What I would like to know is if there is some better alternative in 2016 to this system? Am I missing out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

You're too poor to afford pockets?

edit: then you run your headphone cord INSIDE your shirt to your ear holes so the cord doesn't get in the way of alphaing the gently caress up in the gym.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I don't imagine there's a better value option than the sandisk clip

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i use GPS but i only listen to the pings because they are my favorite band

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
thats actually a pretty good band name - do not steal

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

only music player I have is my phone, which is a motorola razr, and the only music on it is The Reason, by Hoobastank, which is my ringtone.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
The Fiio x7 is pretty nice, its on the cheap end of "Audiophile" or, as I like to call them, "Cashphobic" type DAC players.

Fun alternative: have a look at alibaba.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I wear really tight short shorts without pockets and I do run the cord under my shirt to the ole ear holes. I'm just wondering if in the last four years or so I've been using the clip there's been a better bang for the buck system on the market?

E. Answered I think

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

King of Bees posted:

I wear really tight short shorts without pockets and I do run the cord under my shirt to the ole ear holes. I'm just wondering if in the last four years or so I've been using the clip there's been a better bang for the buck system on the market?

i think i found your problem

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

dad gay. so what posted:

thats actually a pretty good band name - do not steal

http://furia.com/isthisbandnametaken/?who=the+pings

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Does your phone not have a micro SD slot?

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

dad gay. so what posted:

i think i found your problem

I stole your band name and released an album.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Does your phone not have a micro SD slot?

It does

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

I just found a cassette called "HAUNTED HORROR: TERROR ON TAPE" and am gonna play it on my stereo now. I'll let you know how scary it is. Hang on.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

It has babies crying, witches cackling, wolves howling, creaking doors, hooting owls, ghoulish laughter, breaking glasses, and an organ. Now a lady is screaming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

I.C. posted:

I just found a cassette called "HAUNTED HORROR: TERROR ON TAPE" and am gonna play it on my stereo now. I'll let you know how scary it is. Hang on.

Well? I'm going to bed soon. Actually don't play it. It might be one of those pass it on or you die in a week kind of tapes. :(

E. Oh jesus

• Locked thread