Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist
I was playing against a hunter that was topdecking with no minions while I had a board almost full including doc boom and sylvanus. Thing was, he had me down to 2 hp and he was at 20 something. Then I drew Reno Jackson :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

dad gay. so what posted:

i had 2 moscow mules and i peed on a bug

what kind of bug?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I saw a female butt with tight clothes on it

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
The only prob was the top half of the woman was put on 180 degrees around so she saw me lookin

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
It would be real easy to watch her expressions while you do her in the dooty hole though

The Donut
Aug 28, 2008

Zelensky's Zealots
Soiled Meat
I managed to read 50-ish pages of Ringworld at work today. Getting paid to read is pretty good.

yoloer420
May 19, 2006

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

i took a huge smelly dump at work and as i was leaving the bathroom the janitor lady was just walking in with her cleaning cart. bon appetit, reald-o! :shobon:

Same, but mine clogged the toilet.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

what kind of bug?

stink bug

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
stepped on a dead mouse my cat killed and its brains came out and got on my sock. i put it in the turlet and peed on it, let it steep while i took a shower, then flushed it

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Sheep-Goats posted:

Sheep-Goats posted:

The only prob was the top half of the woman was put on 180 degrees around so she saw me lookin

Sheep-Goats posted:

It would be real easy to watch her expressions while you do her in the dooty hole though

nice i saw a lady like that today too (maybe the same one??) and when she caught me looking i gave her the ol' wink and put my fists together and waggled my tongue through em (like making the "v" with your fingers except i was trying to convey that i was suggesting i eat out her rear end and not her pissy (though I would've probably eaten her pussy too(though probably not in that order cause i heard it can be unsanitary for the lady))), but she wasn't into it. thats why i didn't include it as a "win" for me today

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
court ended early

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

well if it wasnt before i bet it was after! :boom:

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

yoloer420 posted:

Same, but mine clogged the toilet.

she probably had to scoop it out with her bare hands then go home and prepare dinner for her family :win:

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost

Sheep-Goats posted:

tell your mother she shouldn't wear clothes like that

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

voting this thread 1

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

i took a huge smelly dump at work and as i was leaving the bathroom the janitor lady was just walking in with her cleaning cart. bon appetit, reald-o! :shobon:

I'm sorry Mr Mumphrey I think you're cool but I'm afraid I'm obliged to find you, kill you, and clean up the mess I make.

Sorry, cleaners code. I don't make the rules. I just abide by them.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
My neighborhood bartender knows I don't like more than 1 or 2 beers before I switch to whiskey, buy still charges me beer prices despite giving me Tullamore Dew or Laphroaig or some other kind of higher-shelf stuff for the last drink or two.

Today I got a big Irish coffee for $4, and she was liberal with the Jameson and Baileys.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Artum posted:

I'm sorry Mr Mumphrey I think you're cool but I'm afraid I'm obliged to find you, kill you, and clean up the mess I make.

Sorry, cleaners code. I don't make the rules. I just abide by them.

that's cool. i'm just impressed that cleaners have a code/are literate

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Took a dump and it cleaned up in two wipes.

And it went down on the first flush!!!

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
basically whenever i do the dishes.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Cancelled my appointment with my doctor since I am obligated/not allowed to get Obamacare.
Yes I'm taking the tax hit and hoping to stay out of an emergency room. Decided the best possible outcome is to die in an ugly public way and have my carcass scooped up at public expense. It's win/win, really.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
here is my most recent "win" moment that came from last weekend and is probably a lot better than yours.

i used a "change" machine to turn a dollar into --> four quarters, but turns out the thing was bustd, and just kept spitting quarters out. all in all i think i pocketed over ten dollars in quarters before deciding i should stop, mostly because people were probably wondering why i was standing there sticking my hand in so many times.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

nomadologique posted:

here is my most recent "win" moment that came from last weekend and is probably a lot better than yours.

i used a "change" machine to turn a dollar into --> four quarters, but turns out the thing was bustd, and just kept spitting quarters out. all in all i think i pocketed over ten dollars in quarters before deciding i should stop, mostly because people were probably wondering why i was standing there sticking my hand in so many times.

You should have said you accidentally put a $100 in

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Yesterday i stepped on broken glass the second i got out of bed. Didnt happen this morning so im gonna say "epic win"

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Maybe "for the win" as well

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

that's cool. i'm just impressed that cleaners have a code/are literate

:vince:

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Made tacos.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im gonna drive a tractor in a mimute thats a fun thing to do

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i had the day off work so i rode my bike 100 km took some funny pictures and now im getting drunk

the whole day is "the win" over here

now im listening to black sabbath and i wish my buddy was in town so i could hit the weed vape and make this day even better

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

Did the same thing but to this other employee that loving sucked at her job to the point where it was easier to get poo poo done without her there so i know the feeling OP :radcat:

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

numberoneposter posted:

i had the day off work so i rode my bike 100 km took some funny pictures and now im getting drunk

the whole day is "the win" over here

now im listening to black sabbath and i wish my buddy was in town so i could hit the weed vape and make this day even better

what flavour pepperoni is that?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

hot pep.

I am become Fieri, the flavorer of worlds.

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat

Everyone's been saying that I'm punching below my weight since I started 8 months ago, seeing as I'm a university dropout rather than a secondary school dropout.

Hell they're trying to make me the boss at a different place after my contract ends.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

ive moved from beer to wine boys, FTW (for the win)

here is a spooky pic i took out in east sooke, canada

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

had a real good moment this a.m.

saw a friendly but mischievous looking dog on my way to work. he gave me a sideways eye and ran off so i decided to chase him cause he looked like he must have been going somewhere good. i turned a corner and there were like 6 guys having a mexican standoff! 2 or 3 had guns and it looked like it was a drug deal gone ad or something. i was so surprised i spinkicked one of the guys as a reflex. well turns out the guy next to the guy i disabled with karate was actually an undercover cop and he was able to take that opportunity to get everything under control. as thanks for my help the cop let me keep the money they were going to make the deal with. looks like about $85,000. any idea what i should spend it on?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I touch my bepis.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I touch my bepis.

#winning #bepis

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Had 5 beers last night to avoid my feelings. Still got to work 10 minutes early

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

the barista only charged me $2 for a coffee that normally costs $2.72

WINNING

i think he likes me though not that theres anything wrong with that but hes barking up the wrong tree

• Locked thread