Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Cockmaster posted:

The article says he wasn't thrown so much as pushed:

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/man-kicked-out-of-all-you-can-eat-buffet-after-eating-more-than-50-lbs-of-food-sues-for-2-millions/

That doesn't explain how his stomach could physically hold upwards of 50 pounds of food.

Isny that the paper yhat reports on tje bat boy?

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Tis no man, tis a beast

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

2 million? He can afford a chef to make him healthy meals.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Goldencorral.txt needs a recorded narrative.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
This thread really has opened my eyes to the wonders of just what Americans are willing to call 'food'.

Original_Z
Jun 14, 2005
Z so good

I went to Youtube to watch this scene if they had it, and on my "recommended for you" was this, mind you that I hadn't searched or watched anything that was related to this beforehand:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2dmfnSarDI

I don't know whether I should be impressed or terrified.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Maybe the guy was just confused about the term All You Can Eat?

Like maybe he thought he was required to actually eat all he could?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Maybe the guy was just confused about the term All You Can Eat?

Like maybe he thought he was required to actually eat all he could?

The buffets at my college made special effort to call it "All-you-care-to-eat" so as to avoid the confusion

• Locked thread