Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

RedMage129 posted:

I just got a 20% raise and promotion without gaining any more actual job responsibilities. Not as cool as just flat out not working but sticking it to the man is always a victory no matter how small.

:hellyeah: that owns, congrats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Nooner posted:

lol wait i forgot today is presidents day, i wonder if the office is even open today?

i thought that was monday

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

haha that kid owns

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

JakeP posted:

I believe it is Monday, I was just told we ain't workin' Monday. Glad someone pays attention to the calendar. :)

pretty good aggro deck
Dec 31, 2007

Extinct!
i hope u get fired

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Man, the studio won't even give the kid from Modern Family his own golf cart. Disney really is in bad shape

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
he looks more like chucky from shameless

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

JakeP posted:

it is but many people are celebrating it today because monday is my birthday and they don't want me to mistake their celebration for a celebration of my birth

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
oh, idk maybe we are closed monday, im in the office right now, no one has said anything. my boss isnt here though.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Nooner posted:

oh, idk maybe we are closed monday, im in the office right now, no one has said anything. my boss isnt here though.

get those farts out now while you can

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

the key is to make a memorable impression when you are in the office so that people will think you are there more often

i like to make my presence known with a good, office appropriate joke. try this one on fr size: "hey is this photocopier a big bob marley fan or something, becaus eit keeps jammin"

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

the key is to make a memorable impression when you are in the office so that people will think you are there more often

i like to make my presence known with a good, office appropriate joke. try this one on fr size: "hey is this photocopier a big bob marley fan or something, becaus eit keeps jammin"

i like to show up punctually for the first week of work and for the last couple days before i quit

no one cares about the rest of the poo poo, it's just filler, who cares.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Hey you guys want to come to Fuddruckers with me on Monday? I have the day off

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Captain Yossarian posted:

i'm trying to fax you my rsvp but the drat thing keeps jamming. who does it think it is, bob marley???

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Captain Yossarian posted:

:hellyeah: I havent had fuddruckers in FOREVER the last time I tried to go I was back home in SJ and met up with highschool friend and drove all the way to like Daly loving city to get it cause we both really wanted it and that was the only one open in the bay area at the time, and we get there and it is CLOSED!!!! They had a little printed sign on the door saying that they were shut down for good -- THE DAY BEFORE!! WE MISSED IT BY ONE DAY!!! We were really sad and ended up getting In-n--Out which was in same parkinglot but it just didnt taste as good as a bigole Fuddruckers :sigh:

that is my fuddruckers story thank you for listening God Bles

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

working adults have President's Day off but not me god dammit :mad:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
they are like doing construction or some poo poo in the restaurant right next to my office and its super annoying, I would have been more productive just staying home and working lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Nooner posted:

:hellyeah: I havent had fuddruckers in FOREVER the last time I tried to go I was back home in SJ and met up with highschool friend and drove all the way to like Daly loving city to get it cause we both really wanted it and that was the only one open in the bay area at the time, and we get there and it is CLOSED!!!! They had a little printed sign on the door saying that they were shut down for good -- THE DAY BEFORE!! WE MISSED IT BY ONE DAY!!! We were really sad and ended up getting In-n--Out which was in same parkinglot but it just didnt taste as good as a bigole Fuddruckers :sigh:

that is my fuddruckers story thank you for listening God Bles

They got the ill condiments. :jerky:

• Locked thread