Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
???

even though said actors died DECADES ago...

just visit any imdb page. i guess imdb people are idiots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

maybe theyre checkin theyre page up in heaven??

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

they got nothin better to do

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

people are stupid

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
On imdb why do people wish living actors happy birthday

Fruit-by-the-Foot Fetish
Aug 3, 2012
they're millennials

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

IMDB's comment sections are second only to that bodybuilding forums' in regards to hilarity.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Why do people even leave comments on IMDB? Like, just go there and see what else your lovely actor has acted in and go somewhere else, no need to write a 10,000 word essay on why Walter White didn't just kill himself on day 1 so his family could get the cash out from his teachers life insurance policies.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
don't you get it? the sungularity already happened, they'll get the message

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Why do people even leave comments on IMDB? Like, just go there and see what else your lovely actor has acted in and go somewhere else, no need to write a 10,000 word essay on why Walter White didn't just kill himself on day 1 so his family could get the cash out from his teachers life insurance policies.

that would be a pretty shameful 10,000 words because it's well known that life insurance policies are voided by suicide

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
same reason people leave flowers and poo poo on their stars, people like to remember the famous people who they like

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

happy birthday to morton lowry. he would have been 102 :(

i love his salts

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

BeefThief posted:

i love his salts

It's Lawry!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

BeefThief posted:

i love his salts

if you thought HIS salts were good just WAIT till you try soem Tony Chachere!!!!!

• Locked thread