Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Is he [E: redshirt] dead or something? Seriously that's no excuse to stop posting
"Woah I was an obsmally shamefully bad mod I better quit posting"
no gently caress that nobody actually cares, especially now

Like I used to post pre regular but qut due to brain damage and even now I still came back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Where be the milk up this piece, son?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I'm pro titty, in case anyone cares to know

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
There was a guy asking about my sig: lemme break it down

1st it was a group of African metal heads that said renegade crew (this is real and those dudes are 100% better than me irl)
2nd it was "renegade 1.4.9" that had a dude ramping over a monolith with a motorcycle. That's when angerbeet or whoever began making changes to spooky gbs
3rd was "renegade" with a sweet skeleton dude riding a motorcycle
4th is now. I read a lot of Spanish literature from around the time where the new world was discovered and that's when I changed it. Still like a yar ago. Goddamn.

[e: also this guy in my sig did not wear converse at the time and also prob was a slaver]

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im kind of an iconoclast :smug:

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

SniperWoreConverse posted:

I'm pro titty, in case anyone cares to know

I care, Sniper. About titties.

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

HOLY poo poo I THOUGHT EVERYONE WILL HAVE FORGOT

anyway, this is the deal sofar:

1: the awyareium nitrogen levels are ablnormal
2: I went to the seafood counter @ giant eglal, and bought ouysters
3: for several month they kept the aquarium perfectly clear and pristine like tropical waters
4: because of 3 I failed to do normal human level maintenance on the thank; everything died
5: due to hell world environment I had to take special precautions and physically rremove things like overgrown macoralgae
6: I went to tear out these plants with my weed wakcker but when I put my hand in deep to the tank something reared up and struck my hand!!! I got super scasred and refused to put my hands in like a pussy.
&: now is the dark ages of the fishtank. The clownfish who have lived in there for yars are now juggalos and attack all ohther fish. I also had tiny dwaft blu damsels who happily lived; now they're oppressive power tripping cop fish ad attack all who come before them

Serously since I saw the dime-diameter worm I was freaked out; but I put my hand in to the clean the joint and there was extremely seriously some kind of life form that brushed up against my hand and gently caress that noise

on the flip side the corals are far more productive and active than they ever have been. Especially recently I've seen actual visable day-to-day growth with stoney small poloyp corals.

drat son that is some sad rear end poo poo

Did you ever buy a camera or learn how to use your phones camera properly

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

HOLY poo poo I THOUGHT EVERYONE WILL HAVE FORGOT

anyway, this is the deal sofar:

1: the awyareium nitrogen levels are ablnormal
2: I went to the seafood counter @ giant eglal, and bought ouysters
3: for several month they kept the aquarium perfectly clear and pristine like tropical waters
4: because of 3 I failed to do normal human level maintenance on the thank; everything died
5: due to hell world environment I had to take special precautions and physically rremove things like overgrown macoralgae
6: I went to tear out these plants with my weed wakcker but when I put my hand in deep to the tank something reared up and struck my hand!!! I got super scasred and refused to put my hands in like a pussy.
&: now is the dark ages of the fishtank. The clownfish who have lived in there for yars are now juggalos and attack all ohther fish. I also had tiny dwaft blu damsels who happily lived; now they're oppressive power tripping cop fish ad attack all who come before them

Serously since I saw the dime-diameter worm I was freaked out; but I put my hand in to the clean the joint and there was extremely seriously some kind of life form that brushed up against my hand and gently caress that noise

on the flip side the corals are far more productive and active than they ever have been. Especially recently I've seen actual visable day-to-day growth with stoney small poloyp corals.

just throw it off your roof is my suggestion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Daedra posted:

we found a cool picture of a duck

it's a pretty good duck

• Locked thread