Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sports
Sep 1, 2012
I see a lot of heightchat going on in today's forums environment. I think it's not really helpful at all; height has never been a big correlation to other measures of the body (dilz length, love time, IQ) that helps some posters best other posters.

What I present is an alternative to height chat: butt chat. Butts are analog for women (it's a steady sweep for little butt to some butt to oh my god becky), but digital for men (that is, it's really a yes or no question (true or false for you booleanheads)) that includes all people of all walks of life in order to provide comparison and scrutiny in winning forums arguments. A lady who is arguing for a point in a thread that has become mere heightchat has biotruths against them. A man who flaunts a tall height (let's say 6'5" for example) probably also has marfan's and really isn't a cool guy to be around.

Let's tie it all together. What I'm saying is basically that heightchat is really lame and unfunny but buttchat could actually lead us to conclusions; comparing who is right to who is wrong by general butt size, shape, pertness. As a fellow with a meager 6'0" height online (6'1" IRL, grew since I reg'd in HS), but a huge butt (let's just say I wear ~2-3 sizes up in waist to accomodate) this would mean the WORLD to me in terms of arguing my worldview in the grand stage provided by SA.

OK so maybe IQ has some sort of correlation with height but come on that was when IQ came out and they realized short southern whites were suffering from mental retardation and iodine deficiency LOL. And failing all their classes because southern whites were somehow allowed to go to classes while southern blacks were not but the scores were the same. IQ was a test developed in the Jim Crow era and if you hang on to your good score in order to flaunt your "metaliteracy" you're drat wrong because my ACT, SAT, GRE, and IQ score are probably all better than yours (35, 2370 (on 2400 scale), 167, and 167) and I'm not really that tall provided I'm northern and white.

Thank you for your time in reading my plea.

I remain,

Sports

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i wish ur post was shorter op

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

What the gently caress is height chat OP?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
TL;DR

Post some tits, Op.

wiley e. sheep
Feb 15, 2016

by zen death robot

sports posted:

Thank you for your time in reading my plea.

did not but yw

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Here's a question, would you rather be 2 feet taller or 1 foot shorter?

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

you say youre a genius and yet you went to grad school

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
short man spotted

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

manlet if you will

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Is this a computer? :shrug:

Aug 4, 2010

the great deceiver posted:

manlet if you will

dont use the m word

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

im sorry

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Business Gorillas posted:

Here's a question, would you rather be 2 feet taller or 1 foot shorter?

Eashhhh.

Eight foot two or five foot two.....

Either I have an entire life of being awkward, never finding clothing that fits and die an early death, or try to find work as a Jockey. I mean....This is a tough one.

At least if I'm five foot two I can fit in a loving car. I can find clothing. While society may not treat me with the respect of others, I can at least make my way.

Eight foot two... I'm just hosed.

I guess I'm a Jockey. Bonus, I'll probably live a whole loving lot longer as well.

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

hmmmm, yes op, i am sick of people talking about how high things are too thx for bringing this up i guess???

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
im lazy and am getting a bigger butt by the month. halp pls! :smith:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I'm still thinking about this. It's like asking; would you rather your dick be 10 inches longer or 4 inches shorter?

Would you rather your tits be twenty cup sizes larger or five smaller?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Would you rather be so smart that you can't even relate to the majority of people upon earth or so dumb that you can barely communicate?

There is some loving huge comfort in being the median.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I'm 6'3" which is as tall as you can get without entering the Freak Zone so I've got that going for me.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Is giant bomb still a thing?

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Haha I had a person actually have a melt down and tell me to go loving die because they were short and I kept putting my things on the top of shelves

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Sheep-Goats posted:

I'm 6'3" which is as tall as you can get without entering the Freak Zone so I've got that going for me.

Not sure where you are from, but Six Five is becoming the norm around here. Got some tall fucks in the area.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Sheep-Goats posted:

as a GBS poster you're in the freak zone permanently anyway :unsmigghh:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

I'm 5'8 because I'm cool and attractive

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

:yeah:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

How's it feel to be average?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I'm just imagining a lady birthing some gumby sort of thing, and it just keeps going. Like birthed out into and down the hall. 30 ft tall gumby baby. P cool.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Whenever I see anyone tall I'm like 'WHOA! You are TALL!"
They are all "FEE FIE FOE FUM"
I'm like...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqFLXayD6e8

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

VendaGoat posted:

How's it feel to be average?

It's pretty cool I guess, I clear all the height requirements and I figure if people are going to write me off because of something as trivial as my height then they're probably garbage people not worth knowing anyways

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
i'm 6'0" and anyone shorter than me is a manlet and anyone taller than me is a freak.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

There's a lot of dating profiles that specify to the inch how tall people should be. Like i get if you wanna date someone taller or shorter than you as a preference but you gotta wonder how miserable someone's life is if they deem someone entirely unfuckable because you're 6'0 instead of 6'2

Like they might be okay now because they're cute but as soon as their looks go lmao

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

There's a lot of dating profiles that specify to the inch how tall people should be. Like i get if you wanna date someone taller or shorter than you as a preference but you gotta wonder how miserable someone's life is if they deem someone entirely unfuckable because you're 6'0 instead of 6'2

Like they might be okay now because they're cute but as soon as their looks go lmao

And those people, who have REQUIREMENTS instead of PREFERENCES, should be shot out of a canon, into a brick wall. :)

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

VendaGoat posted:

And those people, who have REQUIREMENTS instead of PREFERENCES, should be shot out of a canon, into a brick wall. :)

Tbh these things kind of work themselves out around 28 when the looks start to go and people who have been beautiful their whole lives suddenly realize that the only reason people put up with them was because of their now rapidly fading looks and yes I know a lot of people that fall in this category why do you ask???

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
im tall

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Tbh these things kind of work themselves out around 28 when the looks start to go and people who have been beautiful their whole lives suddenly realize that the only reason people put up with them was because of their now rapidly fading looks and yes I know a lot of people that fall in this category why do you ask???

I too, know a number of these people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

I.C. posted:

Whenever I see anyone tall I'm like 'WHOA! You are TALL!"
They are all "FEE FIE FOE FUM"
I'm like...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqFLXayD6e8

mhm

• Locked thread