Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blumpkinhead
Nov 10, 2014

aint got no time for bird sex
I herd kanye is poor from someone on facebook. but hes still a winner in my book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
hearthstone is not a game

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

it's funny because the eredar/draenei are space goats

eh

eeehhhhh

:razz:

I thought they were some kind of Soviet

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

they talk like romanians

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
You can always tell someone is a bitch boy when they lose a game and their response is to cite unverifiable real world information to paint themselves the "real" winner.

I expected better from you Vendagoat. You may as well have yelled "AT LEAST I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND" at your victorious opponent. Try losing with dignity instead.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Chomp8645 posted:

You can always tell someone is a bitch boy when they lose a game and their response is to cite unverifiable real world information to paint themselves the "real" winner.

I expected better from you Vendagoat. You may as well have yelled "AT LEAST I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND" at your victorious opponent. Try losing with dignity instead.

Zug Zug

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Hello

Hello

Hello

Heeeelllooooo

Your Moms Ahegao
Sep 3, 2008

Keeping true to the Blizzard school of game design, the trick to winning involved no thought or strategy beyond just bursting down you opponent as quickly as possible. Zoo Hunter made up 70% of decks back when I tried it, I doubt a whole lot has changed.

You'd think in a turn based deck building card game the most effective strategy would be something a little deeper then 'do damage', but :Blizzard.:

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
My otherwise calm friend gets very upset when he plays hearthstone, it's weird.

What's weirder is he makes good money and lives on his own but plays hearthstone

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Naerasa posted:

I thought they were some kind of Soviet

they can be a that and more

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Monomythian posted:

Keeping true to the Blizzard school of game design, the trick to winning involved no thought or strategy beyond just bursting down you opponent as quickly as possible. Zoo Hunter made up 70% of decks back when I tried it, I doubt a whole lot has changed.

You'd think in a turn based deck building card game the most effective strategy would be something a little deeper then 'do damage', but :Blizzard.:

there was/is a war strat staying alive for 7-10 turns then hitting the other guy for 50 dmg all at once during your turn.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

AugmentedVision posted:

Buying cards in Hearthsone is basically like buying someone a red text av

My trump card is a picture of you that I doxxed. Also a picture of trump

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Alan Smithee posted:

My trump card is a picture of you that I doxxed. Also a picture of trump

You win this one, friend.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
I'm sorry, posting quotes from the game like other posters ITT is lazy and not funny. Here are some funny things instead:

c u c k

i m g a y

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Tenzarin posted:

there was/is a war strat staying alive for 7-10 turns then hitting the other guy for 50 dmg all at once during your turn.

Had a mage use apprentices and that legendary rare guy that gives you a fireball each time you cast a spell to make infinite free fireballs.

I honestly didn't mind losing to that. loving inventive and cunning, yo.

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

I tried hearthstone for about an hour before releasing that I would have to sink a ton of time playing a repetitive game in order to get anywhere really interesting or fun so yeah I uninstalled it. that's my story.

congrats op on your profitable investment

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

The Puppet Master posted:

I tried hearthstone for about an hour before releasing that I would have to sink a ton of time playing a repetitive game in order to get anywhere really interesting or fun so yeah I uninstalled it. that's my story.

congrats op on your profitable investment

Thank you forums poster The Puppet Master

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
is this one of those games that are for people who cant figure out how to play games and also only own a lovely laptop

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

AugmentedVision posted:

I'm sorry, posting quotes from the game like other posters ITT is lazy and not funny. Here are some funny things instead:

c u c k

i m g a y

Huh

greetings.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

*autistically* I thank you

*smacks iPad against head repetitively*

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Burning a guy out after he has played Reno Jackson is like the best feeling, ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

wow the op sucks he is terrible

• Locked thread