Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

lol

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i havent been paying much attention but why do black ppl hate bernie

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Parallax Scroll posted:

Idk why do you hate black people?

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
The cop is wearing double belts. I wish that fashion trend took off.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

SpaceAceJase posted:

The cop is wearing double belts. I wish that fashion trend took off.

a gun belt usually wont fit through belt loops unless they are made for that purpose, but a dude's still gotta hold his pants up somehow

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Those pennies stay in the fountain.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
"am i being detained?"

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

FASCIST

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Parallax Scroll posted:

They don't dude. GBS is on some bullshit. He's been endorsed by everyone from Spike Lee and Killer Mike to Harry motherfucking Belafonte. Its just that 3/4 of black people are for Hillary. So what? Turns out thats more or less how white people and everyone else feel as well

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

the black husserl posted:

They don't dude. GBS is on some bullshit. He's been endorsed by everyone from Spike Lee and Killer Mike to Harry motherfucking Belafonte. Its just that 3/4 of black people are for Hillary. So what? Turns out thats more or less how white people and everyone else feel as well

ok thanks

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
sanders needs an endorsement from LUDA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

black people, are not a monolith

• Locked thread