Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Wade Wilson posted:

I drive 1.5 hours each way for my commute so you could probably fairly say I get owned every day.

loving Atlanta traffic.

how many miles?

I have heard that ATL traffic is awful but i still stand by LA being worse, my old commute at last job was 9 miles from my house and took 2+ hours each way :rant:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

MiracleWhale posted:

one time i put my dick in a monkey you know just for laughs just to impress my frat buddies and then me and my frat buddies were just joshin around you know just a little slapass just a bunch o guys foolin and well we ended up having anal sex (not gay) and accidentally spreading throughout the human population hiv, the virus that causes aids!! you just know this is gonna be in the blooper reel at my funeral!!

lmao that was just initiation night in my frat, let me know when you guys have ultra zika, poo poo is so hard that it shrinks your head as an adult instead of a baby but daaaaaaaaaamn do you faded

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Nooner posted:

I am today but normally no I work in Hollywood

Can you hook me up with a movie to star in? I want an oscar (I am not black and it is on my bucket list)

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009

Kuato posted:

hosed up if people make you work at all. I just go to an office and look at the Internet and they keep sending me pay checks

Bosses expect actual results from people who aren't pity-hired retards

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
I thought I got a sweet gig at a new job a few months back. One of our dumb rear end employees has been doing something really stupid for a long time and we just found out and are recalling/withdrawing the product we sent out that he was responsible for and our customers are loving pissed. Found this out this week, also found out my boss is putting her 2 week notice in today, and I'm going to be the only person in the quality assurance department to deal with this huge gently caress up, along with all the other quality issues for the organization, with only 4 months on the job training.

I got owned really loving hard this week.

• Locked thread