Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

As a rape victim, I

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
this thread like a month old and jastiger still harping on about how he thinks this fat girl is cute

jfc

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Please stop modelling company berets on the official store instagram account. We like to project a certain image, a certain atmosphere, a certain je ne sais quoi here at diclbuttstore and you are not it.

Yours in christ
-posboss

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

(Ps its not your gross neck fat so dont try to sue)

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

katlington posted:

Please stop modelling company berets on the official store instagram account. We like to project a certain image, a certain atmosphere, a certain je ne sais quoi here at diclbuttstore and you are not it.

Yours in christ
-posboss

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
She's cute and looks good in their stupid clothing wtf

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

loquacius posted:

weight and my doctors have always nagged me about diet and exercise to keep my high blood pressure down (it's not my fault Americans put 9000% as much salt into everything as we need to), but a fat-activist will hear that and immediately go "uh exCUSE me but WHAT did you just SAY about my WEIGHT :qq:"
The whole Salt -> blood pressure thing is likely garbage far as not being remotely universal too all/most humans, you should lift more or something

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer
Has anyone here ever dated a very unattractive woman as a joke, and then hi-fived your friends when you had sex w/ her?

Because really hot girls do that to me all the time, I get so upset.

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016

LethalGeek posted:

The whole Salt -> blood pressure thing is likely garbage far as not being remotely universal too all/most humans, you should lift more or something

uh no actually salt does lead to high blood pressure

physiology 101 bruh

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016

Fansy posted:

Has anyone here ever dated a very unattractive woman as a joke, and then hi-fived your friends when you had sex w/ her?

Because really hot girls do that to me all the time, I get so upset.

same

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

MAYO FETISH posted:

uh no actually salt does lead to high blood pressure

physiology 101 bruh

It doesnt cause chronic hypertension

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I cut down on sodium and started running 2-3x a week, I couldn't tell you whether it was more one thing or the other but the combination helped

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Exercise makes man healthier and other shocking tales.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Trying to watch my weight, so I'm omitting salt from my pizzas.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Jastiger's not a chubby chaser. Chubby chaser implies this girl can move fast enough that he has to run to catch her.

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
Jastiger how have you managed to mindlessly poo poo on for 15 pages? Good job! :grin:

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Kickstart my jastiger trap. It's a picture of a gross fat chick over a pitfall of punji sticks.

Also kickstart my easily trolled goon trap, which is a box propped up by a stick. Under the box are Jastigers posts.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Lt. Tanaka posted:

Jastiger how have you managed to mindlessly poo poo on for 15 pages? Good job! :grin:

I posit that if you C+Ped Lena Dunham's head onto the Truffle Shuffle kid from the Sandlot, 9 out of 10 people couldn't tell the difference

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

echronorian posted:

She's cute and looks good in their stupid clothing wtf

I know, right? wtf :(

Lt. Tanaka posted:

drat dude where do you find these hot photos? Google is turning up nothing for me.

various cheeses posted:

Kickstart my jastiger trap. It's a picture of a gross fat chick over a pitfall of punji sticks.

Also kickstart my easily trolled goon trap, which is a box propped up by a stick. Under the box are Jastigers posts.

I'm not sure how your mom would appreciate being dangled above a punji trap, bro. Not cool.

• Locked thread