Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
99.9% of the time people are looking at the back. If you're looking at the front of a moving car you're probably too busy swerving out of the way to appreciate how well-designed it is, and if you're looking at it in your rearview mirror, it's for the split second it takes to confirm that a car is or is not there. Car companies should focus on making the back of your car look cool and stylish, IMO. Time spent on the front is wasted effort.

Times when the front of your car matters:

When it's parked in a public parking lot.

When you are picking up girls at the club.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schlonged Again
Jan 30, 2016

Enough about your rear end fetish.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Schlonged Again posted:

Enough about your rear end fetish.

I will never have enough.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

this is why i'm an rear end man, women find me repulsive so i don't get much time to look at them from the front t

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I want to make sure that it is the last thing you ever see.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
one time i took a crap and then farted on it

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to?
to make them look cool when steve mcqueen or nicolas cage is driving them OP

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

well for starts its for starters its often the first hing one sees when approaching a car from the front, its nice to have a car that look good from the front, if its shiny all the beytter. if it looks like a vacuum cleaner from the side part of the front, wow, i like it. i call this the "ned for speed" look, its popular and cool i imagine. also if you own a car, heres a nice tip, you can take off the logo from the car company from your car using an ordinary every day screwdriving. there will be some holes but htese make your cars more aerodynamic, and with less wind resistence you can go faster and faster, but dont go too fast, lol, you might get in trouble! from the pilice! ha ha, thatsju st a little joke. but please be responsible out there with vehicles and cars and related activities folks. thanks

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
today in the shower i genitally mutilated myself while trying to shave the hair on my balls

posting from the er with one testicle literally hanging outside my sac

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

ifyou get some parts of the car that go in from hitting something, or having something press up against your car, and it goes in and some paint goes off, and it gets rusty, well, this happens to everyone, even ver. ghood drivers will do this some times! well, heres something you can do. get some chewing gum, NOT bubble gum. chew it up realll good, chew it up real nice. yeah,,, just like that. chew that real good

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
i lust for frontal car death

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

sorry i got distracted. anyway put the chewing gum in over the bent part with no paint. this works and will stop the rust. i dont think it matters what flavour or brand but if you expermint you can find something that works for you, and if you dinf something that doesnt work you can try somehting else. well have fun, hope this help

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
those frikken car fronts should be in a zoo!

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
You are completely right. I have gone on drunken rants about this more than once. If they made cars look better from behind, where you spend all your time looking at them, they'd sell more of those cars.

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube
i was behind what was obviously a very expensive range rover this morning and all you could see was all the dirty underjunk sticking out underneath, like someone had dumped a jelly mould on a tractor.

nice rear differential all up in my face eli, you just let all that greasy poo poo hang out

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

This is why I make sure my rear end is perfectly molded

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i feel the same way when the haircut person asks if i'm happy with how the back of my head looks

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

none of this is relevant to me since i take the bus

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
i turn my fog lights on on my truck even when theres no fog cause it looks better

they also blind really small cars

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
back of my car looks betetr than my front

not my car but same model, color, spoiler, exhaust, badge so you get the idea applewhite :) only difference is no bags so no stupid camber

rear end looks so good sometimes ill back in at work cause thats what faces the windows lol

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

not my car but same model, color, spoiler, exhaust, badge so you get the idea applewhite :) only difference is no bags so no stupid camber

rear end looks so good sometimes ill back in at work cause thats what faces the windows lol

would

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose
I popped the clutch at an intersection and put my honda civic into the back of a truck. It had a trailer hitch. It hosed up my front end so bad and I felt stupid.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

That is a nice car rear end I will admit. I could stare at it while stuck in traffic all day.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
the front side of a cat is much more attractive and pleasant to pet than the back side

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
i'm not a cat man myself but i do know that cats love having their butts scratched. same as dogs and probably all animals everywhere

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Better question: why do cats think people care so much about the backs of cats?

Cats always be showin you they butts and it's like jeez cat enough

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Klyith posted:

the front side of a cat is much more attractive and pleasant to pet than the back side

but they really like getting back scratched at the base of their tails

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Wettin' them bitches up:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
meow that's a fine ca(r|t)!

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

Are you back tires angled like that? How often you have to buy new ones?

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Mad Monk posted:

Are you back tires angled like that? How often you have to buy new ones?

no thats the only difference, i dont have bags (airbags) to drop it on the ground cause thats dumb as gently caress

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i like petting cats.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
every side of a cat is good, but the front has the adorable face

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
lol if you look at cars at all

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

I like cats

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

BONGHITZ posted:

I like cats

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
backside is lots of cat butthole i dont wanna deal with

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i always thought it was wierd how car designers jus sorta slap the back together. good to know someone (the op) noticed too.

here a dog that learned motorcycle:

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

because thats where the whiskers are :3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

hotline miami 3 looking gritty

• Locked thread