Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Mariana Horchata posted:

also u prob dont know this but i will share this because i care for u...girls can actually smell the arsenal of semen inside of u because of all the desperation pheromones ur body is releasing at all times, kinda like an S.O.S. really but from ur private parts

gl op, pls take our advise and release the doves.

hosed up if true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

hosed up if true

that chick seems kinda like a vapid oval office

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
women have very sophisticated olfactory senses in comparison to men its probly true

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
are you guys trying to say women are basically dogs?

hosed up

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
women are wired up to be better overall honestly other than the pretty minor strength disadvantage and the low time once a month they've got better poo poo goin on across the board

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016

Shaquin posted:

women are wired up to be better overall honestly other than the pretty minor strength disadvantage and the low time once a month they've got better poo poo goin on across the board

its true as a man i constantly feel a pervading sense of inadequacy

i mean i cant even feed a baby with my own body

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

dad gay. so what posted:

in my experience vapers are easy

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

dad gay. so what posted:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Mariana Horchata posted:

also u prob dont know this but i will share this because i care for u...girls can actually smell the arsenal of semen inside of u because of all the desperation pheromones ur body is releasing at all times, kinda like an S.O.S. really but from ur private parts

gl op, pls take our advise and release the doves.

I thought it was just that the smell of a girls pussy stays with you, even after a shower and makes other girls want to be with you to be competitive and to attempt to be the alpha female?

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
jackin it to the matrix

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
please don't post pics of girls with eyeliner in this thread. it is triggering my cum boner

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I thought it was just that the smell of a girls pussy stays with you, even after a shower and makes other girls want to be with you to be competitive and to attempt to be the alpha female?

perhaps but thats its own thing which has nothing to do with the op. but still good to bring up for the boys that get marked with puss spray (which is hard to get rid of, much like a skunk)

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

curiously on the corpse.
do you think i should buy puss spray to attract alpha females

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

logical phalluses posted:

do you think i should buy puss spray to attract alpha females

I am selling Puss spray at 500/ounce. I ship for free and take all major credit cards.

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

curiously on the corpse.

VendaGoat posted:

I am selling Puss spray at 500/ounce. I ship for free and take all major credit cards.

my credit card number is 4485 7455 0295 6598. its a visa. please ship it to my apartment. thank you.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

my credit card number is 4485 7455 0295 6598. its a visa. please ship it to my apartment. thank you.

I will need the cv2 number off the back, the expiration date and the name upon the card. For this I will sell you not one puss spray but two puss sprays.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

HA ha ha ha!!!!! Good job posting your VISA card number on the internet, idiot! Let's just say don't be freaking surprised if your next invoice shows someone buying a pizza and renting braveheart w. it. IDIOT!! HAHAH!!

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Get a load of this freaking retard who posted his visa card number on the internet, so people could use it to order stuff off of amazon.com like diapers and a book on how to make your boss respect you even though youre short. hAHahha.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Minimalist Program posted:

Get a load of this freaking retard who posted his visa card number on the internet, so people could use it to order stuff off of amazon.com like diapers and a book on how to make your boss respect you even though youre short. hAHahha.

Yeah, that's pretty stupid... anyway, not as stupid cool as this loving dog though. :smug:

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
hahahahaha!!!!!

edit: stop posting that lame as gently caress dog.

edit 2: just kidding the dog rules.

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

curiously on the corpse.

VendaGoat posted:

I will need the cv2 number off the back, the expiration date and the name upon the card. For this I will sell you not one puss spray but two puss sprays.

expirate date: 5/17, my name is daniel garcia-hernandez. i dont know what a cv2 is.

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

curiously on the corpse.

HA ha ha ha!!!!! Good job posting your VISA card number on the internet, idiot! Let's just say don't be freaking surprised if your next invoice shows someone buying a pizza and renting braveheart w. it. IDIOT!! HAHAH!!

haha, first of all, that's funny. but it would be illegal to use my credit card if you are not a valid MERCHANT selling PUSS SPRAY as that is what i have authorized my card to be used for. haha.

daniel

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

expirate date: 5/17, my name is daniel garcia-hernandez. i dont know what a cv2 is.

HAhaha welll.... daniel.... let's just say I wouldn't be surprised if someone used your VISA card to pay a guy to scare off the loud and rowdy teenagers on the other side of my fence.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

There is a three digit number in the area where you are to sign your card. We can also look it up for you if you give us some information, like your social security number, mother's maiden name, your first pet's name, your favorite teacher in high school, your best friend in high school.

Since you've been so patient, we've decided to throw in a third puss spray and our collector's signature edition ruck sack.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I've quit jerking as I've gotten older because i just done care anymore.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

rubbing your tiny nub is good for your health, op.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Windows 98 posted:

I was going to post a GIF of a man collecting poop from porta pottys and then dumping it in his rear end in a top hat with some sperm, making GBS threads it out into a bag, and then bathing in it.

But I guess you are just going to have to use your imagination

Didn't feel like using your web cam to take footage of your posting process or what?

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

curiously on the corpse.

VendaGoat posted:

There is a three digit number in the area where you are to sign your card. We can also look it up for you if you give us some information, like your social security number, mother's maiden name, your first pet's name, your favorite teacher in high school, your best friend in high school.

Since you've been so patient, we've decided to throw in a third puss spray and our collector's signature edition ruck sack.

wow, thank you for being so generous! i can't wait to cover my cum-filled balls in SPRAY. the number is 412

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

sometimes I will wait like 5-7 days before jackin it. Popping your cork after like 2 months must be amazing.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Booblord Zagats posted:

Didn't feel like using your web cam to take footage of your posting process or what?

HAha I was about to reply to that guy, saying it sounded like he needed a gif of him working from home

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

wow, thank you for being so generous! i can't wait to cover my cum-filled balls in SPRAY. the number is 412

Thank you! Please allow 7-12 months for delivery.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

HAha I was about to reply to that guy, saying it sounded like he needed a gif of him working from home

That would have been a good un

MrWillsauce
Mar 19, 2015

I'll pour one out for you every now and then, dog

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

curiously on the corpse.

MrWillsauce posted:

I'll pour one out for you every now and then, dog
hope you're talking 'bout your chode