Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

My roomates recently bought a 360 on the cheap, bundled with a whole bunch of games (mostly shooty-mans).

I'm looking for local multiplayer games that are a bit more accessible than Gears of War or what-have-you. Are there games like Mario Party for the 360?

~~~~~~** TiA!!!! **~~~~~~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

probably going to want to get castle crashers

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Borderlands 2
Sega All Stars Racing Transformed
Charlie Murder
Castle Crashers
Scott Pilgrim
Mount your friends
Speedrunners
Halo 3/reach
Ultra street fighter 4
Rock Band
Sega tennis

Some of those are o ly available online, some specifically through the indie store front.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

fusion frenzy 1 and 2 are kind of like mario party

and you don't know jack is a fun trivia game

bomberman live is bomberman

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Carcassone is cool if your friends are down for some board game style stuff. all the good parts of the tabletop game but none of the setup or cleanup

Scott Pilgrim and Castle Crashers are great newer beat-em-ups but there's the TMNT classic ones and the Simpsons Arcade Game too and those are all fun

hamburgers in pockets
Jun 18, 2005

Yeah, that's blood. It'll get better before the show.
There are some decent co-op platformers too, like Rayman Origins and N+ on XBLA.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

anatomi posted:

My roomates recently bought a 360 on the cheap, bundled with a whole bunch of games (mostly shooty-mans).

I'm looking for local multiplayer games that are a bit more accessible than Gears of War or what-have-you. Are there games like Mario Party for the 360?

~~~~~~** TiA!!!! **~~~~~~

Burnout 3.

All the other ones suck huge donkey balls.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

hamburgers in pockets posted:

There are some decent co-op platformers too, like Rayman Origins and N+ on XBLA.

yeah Rayman Origins and Rayman Legends are both great 4 player co-op platformers. lotta fun

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
Earth Defense Force 2017, although it's only two players, it is mindless and amazing.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
Castle Crashers is great 4 player fun. I think Fuzion Frenzy is the closest thing to Mario Party that the 360 ever got.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

gently caress your friends

• Locked thread