Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Laughing Man
Feb 11, 2008
I thought what I’d do was pretend I was one of those deaf mutes, or something...
Well good thing he isn't a pedophile anymore OP. Just goes to show you, anyone can change.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Getsuya
Oct 2, 2013

Laughing Man posted:

Well good thing he isn't a pedophile anymore OP. Just goes to show you, anyone can change.

I wasn't sure about the tense I should use. I thought if I put 'is' people would assume I'm still living with him. Maybe he's dead, in which case the past-tense would be happily applicable.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

How could it ever possibly be great? What is wrong with you?

I lived with a fox-eared, anime obsessed, pony collecting type guy for a year and it was funny as hell. As long as they aren't the poo poo-smearing, non-showering variety, it can be pretty entertaining.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Getsuya posted:

Well obviously because they often provide fodder for threads like these

So would falling down multiple flights of stairs but I wouldn't want to do that either.

Getsuya
Oct 2, 2013
What I want to know is why his listing on the sex offender list just had him down as a voyeur and didn't have any notes about the fact that he was doing it to kids. I wouldn't have known if I hadn't looked up the newspaper article about his arrest.

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

So would falling down multiple flights of stairs but I wouldn't want to do that either.

look at this scrub, wont even throw himself down the stairs for our entertainment.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Mr. Unlucky posted:

look at this scrub, wont even throw himself down the stairs for our entertainment.

gbs demands blood.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

dog buttz posted:

gbs demands blood.

We'll settle for broken teeth in a pinch.

Broken Bio Qlock
Mar 8, 2009
Nap Ghost
They say pedophilia is contagious, op. You should get yourself checked. Did you two ever share a glass?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Getsuya knew

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

The thread title is a misnomer. Being a pedophile is like being a marine in that once you're a member, you're always a member.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Anyway at the time it didn't strike me as strange, I just figured he kept his daughter's stuff around and maybe she visited him when I wasn't home? I dunno I didn't think too hard about it.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
but you lived alone, op

Getsuya
Oct 2, 2013

EugeneJ posted:

but you lived alone, op

Nah man that twist has been done.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
All these people trying to throw shade on you for letting some weirdo live with you are out of line, imo They've obviously never had the choice between letting some rando take the extra room or not making rent. I too let some rando live with me in a similar situation and it turned out he was a heroin addict that performed onstage at what I can only describe as a BDSM-styled sex show. All in all better then a furry pedophile, I guess.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Being poor for a while sounds like a fun experience

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Jim Barris posted:

They've obviously never had the choice between letting some rando take the extra room or not making rent.

lol

life hack: have friends and live with them when u are too poor to live alone then buy a house and get married and u dont ever have to live with some weird fuckr that wears skirts on jeans and decide "well thats ok"

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

other life hack: real life golden girls scenario

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

to be honest if your roommate wears a pink skirt and is really prone to violent outbursts over dumb poo poo I'd avoid him too. Asking him a question about his skirt could get you cut

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

jackyl posted:

lol

life hack: have friends and live with them when u are too poor to live alone then buy a house and get married and u dont ever have to live with some weird fuckr that wears skirts on jeans and decide "well thats ok"

Ok I got that jotted down but what is a "friend"

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

jackyl posted:

L

how hosed up r u op that this isn't strange

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Jim Barris posted:

All these people trying to throw shade on you for letting some weirdo live with you are out of line, imo They've obviously never had the choice between letting some rando take the extra room or not making rent. I too let some rando live with me in a similar situation and it turned out he was a heroin addict that performed onstage at what I can only describe as a BDSM-styled sex show. All in all better then a furry pedophile, I guess.

How was the show ?

The Revenant
Feb 2, 2016

by Lowtax
so you lived alone in a hall of mirrors, OP?

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

why do goons always manage to find bizarre loving roommates

Is it a complete lack of self worth thing or just a weird IT janitor thing

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Famethrowa posted:

Is it a complete lack of self worth thing or just a weird IT janitor thing

Because bizarre people can't find normal roommates.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I guess he'll never be the head of a major corporation

Because of his criminal record, you see

Getsuya
Oct 2, 2013

Famethrowa posted:

Well my friend was perfectly normal and he was the one I picked to room with. The freak just came along as extra baggage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
What was his brony name?

• Locked thread