Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marv Hushman
Jun 2, 2010

Freedom Ain't Free
:911::911::911:

Profondo Rosso posted:

since hedberg died there are no more funny stand up comics still living, its a shame

Seconded. Maybe Sebastian Maniscalco on a good night.

CK : funny :: TBS : very funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
I am glad mitch is dead

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Dane Cook probably the greatest comedian and story teller of our time

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

JiveHonky posted:

considering he basically copped Steven Wrights act I would have to disagree (steven wright is still alive)

yeah but he did it way better despite using his schtick

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Todd Barry's crowd work tour is p good y'all should check it

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Profondo Rosso posted:

yeah but he did it way better despite using his schtick

i like mitch, but i was already a steven w. fan when mitch came onto the scene so i cant help but compare.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Sorry. I don't see the comparison.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
apology accepted

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Marv Hushman posted:

Seconded. Maybe Sebastian Maniscalco on a good night.

CK : funny :: TBS : very funny

Watch out dudes this guy took the SAT he's probably very smart and knows good comedy

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
"So, uh, I'm white."

[laughter]

"And I'm fat."

[more laughter]

"I'm a big fat white guy, and I'm old too."

[shrieking laughter]

"And I love jerking off."

[uproarious laughter]

"Alright, now that that's out of the way let me spend the next ten minutes jokelessly whining about how nobody talks to each other anymore, how young people are totally the downfall of society this time for realsies, and what I think my daughter's fourth grade curriculum should be..."

Banjo Bones
Mar 28, 2003

Definitely check out his interview with Donald Rumsfeld on O & A inquiring if he is, in fact, a lizard from outer space who has eaten the flesh of Mexican babies:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK8Y2nO_8TM

Banjo Bones fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Mar 4, 2016

Riotgrrill
Sep 3, 2004

doug stanhope is funny and is probably going to die soon so that is sad.

but he also used his moms credit card to buy a lot of poo poo after she died so i guess he lived a good life?

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

Yes let's take single lines of 5-minute routines out of context

echronorian posted:

Like,...I've ...turned out...Aggresively depressed, ...and uncomfortable to talk to. I get ... creepy

There, proved it!

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

His bit on entitled morons in the airliner is great and spot on, which is probably why the OP hates him.

Anyone that can make a funny joke about child molesters is a genius. Him and Jimmy Carr are good at getting people to laugh at stuff like that even though moralizing douchebags want every horrible thing in life to force us to be somber and utterly despondent.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Noice. Shadow and everything.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
Op just needs a justification to "be wary" of everyone he meets that isn't "crippling autism"

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

a happy snowman posted:

His bit on entitled morons in the airliner is great and spot on, which is probably why the OP hates him.

Anyone that can make a funny joke about child molesters is a genius. Him and Jimmy Carr are good at getting people to laugh at stuff like that even though moralizing douchebags want every horrible thing in life to force us to be somber and utterly despondent.

Jimmy Carr sucks

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

a happy snowman posted:

Yes let's take single lines of 5-minute routines out of context

There, proved it!

Wow that really made my bowtie spin. Funny stuff

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I like when he made fun of poor people on the oscars it was a pretty meta joke about oscars

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Sheep-Goats posted:

Jimmy Carr sucks

What's up with that weird laugh of his?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Why doesn't this Louis ck fellow get a real job? Telling jokes to your buddies is good fun at the bar but it won't put food on the table.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Pootie Tang is the best comedy ever made, so Louie in my book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
think I'm gonna vote trump

• Locked thread