Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

quote:

What the hell is happening... you must be thinking that, as well as being dazed and confused in the least which is the purpose of this web site. Your unfortunate lack of critical thinking skills leaves you without the ability to see the unseeable. You watch, but you fail to see. Fear not my less informed friend - whether your being chemtrailed, body/mind controlled, hearing voices or stalked by the public, this web site connects the final high level dots concerning this otherwise complicated puzzle of insanity currently before you. 'Logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead, and the White Knight is talking backwards'. This is what they are doing to you and your family, and this is how they do it.

Complete, high dexterity remote control of every single synapse and neuron for every person on the face of the earth and the greatest revelation in human history... your BioAPI. .............................

..........................Nano-Fiber/BioAPI
Examples

This web sites not bother with the scientific details or patents behind the actual nano-tech. I, like yourself I'm sure are not a nano-tech engineer. If you want details you can read for the next ten years if you want. Patents are easily found for all of this. They want and need you to focus on the super technical nonsense, look past it; the closer you look, the less you will see.

To summarize from the FAQ page - chemtrails spray the entire planet with nano-fibers which you breathe in. These fibers contain (nano) components which construct and install nano-implants which the aggregate of constitutes what is commonly known as a Biological Application Programming Interface allowing for complete monitoring & control of all body and mind functions in a given host (you, and everyone on the entire plant). Below are the basics, which is all that's required for a broader understanding of these nano-fibers. The first few examples show an actual payload within a fiber (which would be used in the installation of a nano-implant for example). The colored fibers are just examples of what else can be seen, and the last example is a petri dish of nano-fibers from an average person such as yourself. The fiber images are about 200x magnification, any standard microscope will let you see these fibers. You can view these fibers yourself right now if you want. They are all around you, you are even breathing them in as you read this. Some fibers move on their own, they sort of wiggle, yet have no organelles proving they are not organic or biological in nature.

All of these fibers are in your body and brain. All fibers and constructs are viewable with the naked eye (just barely) under a proper wavelength of blacklight. For more information on the nano-fibers and how to extract them from your body refer to the bottom of this page for nano-fiber extraction details.

For an impressive prologue to this you can refer to the Gamer (2009) clip in which you are told exactly what they are doing and demonstrates it for all to see. I like the Technotise: Edit & I (2009) clip too.

Nano-fibers are now directly shown and referenced in clips for Doomsday Book (2012) and Vexille (2007). Chemtrails as the source of mind control is shown in Ultrasonic (2012) and The Crazies (2010).

Also see The Host (2013), where they outright show you a pretty good representation of the nano-fibers. See the last sample of nano-fiber images below for the picture of this in real life.

OP if you want to delve into pure schizophrenic madness, with links to clips of movies, PROOF of nanofibres in chemtrails and a whole hosed up "there are machines and/or people who can make other people say stuff and act weird and can put thoughts in your head" kinda thing, the whole thing is wrapped up in a nanobots-are-inside-you-already scenario

Lotsa lulz unl;ess you believe it in which case ouch

http://www.dataasylum.com/mindcontrol-chemtrails-summary.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
hey OP, did you know that people with schizophrenia see and hear weird things, but it turns out those things aren't real? did you know this? I just thought I'd say that because sometimes people don't know what schizophrenia is, and they think it's something different.

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

SirEvelynTremble posted:

OP if you want to delve into pure schizophrenic madness, with links to clips of movies, PROOF of nanofibres in chemtrails and a whole hosed up "there are machines and/or people who can make other people say stuff and act weird and can put thoughts in your head" kinda thing, the whole thing is wrapped up in a nanobots-are-inside-you-already scenario

Lotsa lulz unl;ess you believe it in which case ouch

http://www.dataasylum.com/mindcontrol-chemtrails-summary.html

I thought I was reading timecube there for a second.

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
Day 53: Target's a tough nut to crack. I've tried barking dogs, whispering in the supermarket, staring really hard from afar, all to no avail. When he's not home I've subtly rearranged his personal belongings, removed half of the toilet paper from his roll, turned his clock back two minutes; still nothing. Not a single sign that he notices.

In possibly unrelated news two of his neighbors have committed suicide. May need to recalibrate the directionals on the voice-to-skull tech.

Avynte
Jun 30, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Best thing to come from this thread.

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY

Gazpacho posted:

hey OP, did you know that people with schizophrenia see and hear weird things, but it turns out those things aren't real? did you know this? I just thought I'd say that because sometimes people don't know what schizophrenia is, and they think it's something different.

it's not always schizophrenia, brain tumors can do poo poo to you, like what op is experiencing. ever have the sky talk to you about dental hygiene?

greg sexyvibes
May 7, 2007
IF I EVER FIRST POST AGAIN SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO ME

Volcott posted:

Man, this makes my brain problems look pretty lame by comparison. All I got was unintelligible whispering. Also, one time I tore my garage apart looking for my brother's rat rat 1AM. Neither he or the rat were in the state at the time, but I was 90% sure I saw it run under a car.

Sorry bro, we'll get your direct brain transmitter adjusted. I'm going to make sure the tech assigned to your area gets a bad review for the year.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
I too suffered a similar experience, beginning in 1982 when I underwent routine surgery to remove a foreign object impacted in my colon. At that time, I was anesthetized with a very large dose of ketamine, and subsequently medicated by the anesthetist, when the CIA utilized that opportunity to implant ferric-resonant filings into my vas deferens.

Ever since that time, the government has been able to stimulate blood flow to my reproductive organs through the use of remote magnetic fields, and has abused this capability to force me to experience erections in response to inappropriate stimuli (e.g. pictures of hairy men, men eating pies, the smell of bowling shoes, and any time I look at John Goodman.)

Additionally, there is a conspiracy to convince me that I have a substance abuse problem. Agents break into my house by night and leave empty beer cans lying around, drain the level of my tequila bottles, steal money from my wallet, and even place crumpled receipts for high-volume liquor purchases into my jeans.

Science Rocket
Sep 4, 2006

Putting the Flash in Flash Man

Look him in the eyes with your balls in your hand and stick it to the man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

greg sexyvibes posted:

Sorry bro, we'll get your direct brain transmitter adjusted. I'm going to make sure the tech assigned to your area gets a bad review for the year.

Thanks for looking out, friend.

• Locked thread