Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
She died of SIDS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
No idea what possessed OP to create this thread but I love it

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I think she was too fat. She probably had a heart attack.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

lol sounds like scottie's pipin' up lol anyway hi i'm scottie pippen her brother did it *sinks a mad three* bitch i still got it

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Melmac posted:

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/nation-and-world/ex-police-chief-reveals-new-details-jonbenet-ramsey-murder

I'm sure the murderer sat there for forty minutes writing a note, just hoping no one would wake up to pee during that time I guess.

As for the third party DNA, supposedly it was such a miniscule amount that it literally could have came from the factory worker that made the clothing in a sweatshop overseas. Where did you get that the murderer's blood was "all over the crime scene"?

Maybe, just maybe it's the most logical and least complicated scenario: the brother, with a known violent temper problem, killed her in a fit of rage after a possible molestation attempt (it was confirmed her and her brother both had sealed mental history files after she was molested previously), and the parents covered it up not because they're murderers but because they didn't want to lose two children?

But yeah someone totally broke into the house (by smashing a window it was proved no one climbed through), killed the girl, wrote a 2 and a half page ransom note on the family stationary, for some reason wrote the ransom note but left her dead in the house while writing the note, for some reason put really loose rope around her hands that was obviously placed there to make it look like she was bound even though she wasn't, etc.

I'm not saying they should be in jail, since there has never been solid proof, but lol if the ransom note being written on their stationary and it taking up 3 sheets of paper isn't damning to you and you still think they didn't know the truth.

Also lol that you seem to know literally nothing about the case (in fact you're posting stuff that didn't even happen) but don't let that stop you from acting like a smug goon about it.

Source your copypasta

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Speaking of Scottie Pippen, have you guys seen Stephanie Tanner's hooters lately? Fuller House more like Fuller Blouse lmao, it's true they sure are big'uns

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Tom Gorman posted:

Speaking of Scottie Pippen, have you guys seen Stephanie Tanner's hooters lately? Fuller House more like Fuller Blouse lmao, it's true they sure are big'uns

lol too true too true

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Melmac posted:

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/nation-and-world/ex-police-chief-reveals-new-details-jonbenet-ramsey-murder

I'm sure the murderer sat there for forty minutes writing a note, just hoping no one would wake up to pee during that time I guess.

As for the third party DNA, supposedly it was such a miniscule amount that it literally could have came from the factory worker that made the clothing in a sweatshop overseas. Where did you get that the murderer's blood was "all over the crime scene"?

Maybe, just maybe it's the most logical and least complicated scenario: the brother, with a known violent temper problem, killed her in a fit of rage after a possible molestation attempt (it was confirmed her and her brother both had sealed mental history files after she was molested previously), and the parents covered it up not because they're murderers but because they didn't want to lose two children?

But yeah someone totally broke into the house (by smashing a window it was proved no one climbed through), killed the girl, wrote a 2 and a half page ransom note on the family stationary, for some reason wrote the ransom note but left her dead in the house while writing the note, for some reason put really loose rope around her hands that was obviously placed there to make it look like she was bound even though she wasn't, etc.

I'm not saying they should be in jail, since there has never been solid proof, but lol if the ransom note being written on their stationary and it taking up 3 sheets of paper isn't damning to you and you still think they didn't know the truth.

Also lol that you seem to know literally nothing about the case (in fact you're posting stuff that didn't even happen) but don't let that stop you from acting like a smug goon about it.

Stunning. One weird trick this poster doesn't want you to know

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Remember when the members of the warren commission did an AMA and let it slip that Jack Ruby was working for the CIA?

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Mad Monk posted:

She died of SIDS.

Sudden Incest Death Syndrome

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
your honor, i swear i didnt know she was 6

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Rambling Robot posted:

Sudden Incest Death Syndrome

God drat

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

the great deceiver posted:

i want to read this

ask and ye shall receive

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3547828

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
It was the parents

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
*pulls rubber mask off of monster*

OLD MAN RAMSAY!

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
who names a girl jon anyway

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Daedra posted:

its JonBenét u retard

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Chinatown posted:

its JonBenét u retard

i prefer jimbobbenet

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Daedra posted:

i prefer jimbobbenet

jib berb

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

Daedra posted:

i prefer jimbobbenet

jimbobboned.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

SIDS vicious is a username i'm giving up to the ether

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

quote:

Every reference to Scottie Pippen that I know of.
Tracy was in Scottie Pippen's wedding. - S01E01 "Pilot"
Liz and Jenna's friend Claire "took down" Scottie Pippen, making him request a trade to the Huston Rockets from Chicago. (Which happened a year after he was married to Larsa Younan) - S03E03 - "The One with the Cast of Night Court"
Jenna's mom, Verna, sexually assaulted Scottie Pippen in 1997 (the year of his wedding to Larsa Younan) - S04E20 - "The Moms"
Liz stopped Jenna from driving them both into a Lake in reaction to Scottie Pippen's marriage. - S07E0E - "There's No I in America"
Jack owns a Fuddrucker's with Scottie Pippen. (He also knows Scottie Pippen) - S07E0E - "There's No I in America"
Liz looks like Scottie Pippen. - S07E0E - "There's No I in America"

Also, Katy Perry and Jon Benet Ramsey are the same person.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

FIRST TIME posted:

Also, Katy Perry and Jon Benet Ramsey are the same person.

That's Taylor Swift. Katy Perry is just some girl who figured out the conspiracy to commit 9-11 and they made her famous to keep her quiet

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
Colonel mustard in the basement with the candlestick

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

she died of

exposure

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
she was killed by a mexican immigrant who snuck in the house looking for pepperonis

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

gary oldmans diary posted:

your honor, i swear i didnt know she was 6

man thats real gross you hsould be ashame

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Fishy Joe posted:

she was killed by a mexican immigrant who snuck in the house looking for pepperonis

did he find any pepperoni

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I only just now read about the details on Wikipedia. Who the gently caress leaves the body of the victim in their house then asks for a ransom??

From a cursory reading I can certainly say the parents had a hand in it, and the intruder was probably a confidant brought in to make it look like an outsider killed her

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I laughed out loud when I read the thread title, thanks op!

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

Toadvine posted:

I only just now read about the details on Wikipedia. Who the gently caress leaves the body of the victim in their house then asks for a ransom??

From a cursory reading I can certainly say the parents had a hand in it, and the intruder was probably a confidant brought in to make it look like an outsider killed her

it truly is the american mccann case, only the body was not removed.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
my little sister had a huge crush on scottie pippin during the 90's.

sometimes big brothers just dont get it, you know?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Rambling Robot posted:

it truly is the american mccann case, only the body was not removed.

Who?

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

~Our Maddy~

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

Melmac posted:

~Our Maddy~

<3 always in our hearts <3

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

scottie pippen: it was

all

three

members

of the

beast

ie

boyz

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Remember when Scotty was all "crazy hair, slam dunk, and kicking photographers"? Now he's all " beat dead horse no slam dunk"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Daedra posted:

narcissists named John Bennett Ramsey

dude killed her btw

• Locked thread