Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Those dudes from the space station are falling back to earth after a year of being in space, taking photos, and probably doing gay stuff (for science)

Watch here:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/10414700

Mods KNew.

God Bles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
that one dude that jumped from space a while back was p cool

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Is low earth orbit even really space though? Seems low energy.

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

''To be born again,' sang Gibreel Farishta tumbling from the heavens, 'first you have to die. Ho ji! Ho ji! To land upon the bosomy earth, first one needs to fly. Tat-taa! Taka-thun! How to ever smile again, if first you won't cry? How to win the darling's love, mister, without a sigh? Baba, if you want to get born again . . .'

Just before dawn one winter's morning, New Year's Day or thereabouts, two real, full-grown, living men fell from a great height, twenty-nine thousand and two feet, towards the English Channel, without benefit of parachutes or wings, out of a clear sky.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
the future is rad

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

soy posted:

Is low earth orbit even really space though? Seems low energy.

idk man but this looks like space and it own s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHtvDA0W34I

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
theres like 3 people working on russian flight control

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Looks like it was 3 people OP.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Enfield posted:

theres like 3 people working on russian flight control

2 more than normal i assume

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i missed it. did they die?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
nah

inkmoth
Apr 25, 2014

Well, surprise surprise russian camera crews suck

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I guess they had no idea they were landing today because they didn't think to have a crew at the landing site to help the crew or have cameras setup already...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I guess they had no idea they were landing today because they didn't think to have a crew at the landing site to help the crew or have cameras setup already...

its because the entire "man going into space" thing is fake

• Locked thread