Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

dad gay. so what posted:

a funny prank would be to wait for nooner to cross the street and then run him over repeatedly with your car until hes just a stain on the pavement.
while dressed as a pigeon, screaming Karma bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Get a box of your victim's favorite fast food, but replace the fast food with something healthy before you give them the box

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

SLAP THAT PUSSY

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Drink Windex out of a Gatorade bottle

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
wait for your friend to fall asleep and give him tiny kisses on the lips

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
stretch plastic wrap over the toilet bowl under the seat and then forget you did it and diarrhea all over the place later

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Wait until a really popular US president is driving through Dallas with his wife and take a pot shot at him <----- this one's a doosie

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum

Pththya-lyi posted:

Get a box of your victim's favorite fast food, but replace the fast food with something healthy before you give them the box

Oh we were supposed to replace it with something healthy? Oops, we used a dead rat. I always get that step wrong.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Nooner posted:

another time me and my fellow prankster friend decided we were going to recruit some pledges to teach them how to be good pranksters and we were like assigned them homework to plan out a really good prank and one of them came up with the idea of getting a ton of pennies and dumping them all over AEPi's lawn (Jewish fraternity) and then he wasnt part ofthe ghost squad anymore

lol

Nooner posted:

here are soem pictures from the first stories:

(loving LOL at the buster sword hanging above the closet)

(a young nooner trying to close the ballonroom door {scope that popped collar :eyepop:})

lol nice

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

dad gay. so what posted:

a funny prank would be to wait for nooner to cross the street and then run him over repeatedly with your car until hes just a stain on the pavement.

grats on your old av

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Profondo Rosso posted:

hey nooner keep posting about ur glory days egging houses in a frat its not pathetic at all

suck my balls

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
start talking in a cartoon voice all the time

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
The Ol' Spicy Keychain.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
if they wear a cross drip it in a skin irritant so their cross burns them and then you can accuse them of being a witch and then have legal grounds for burning the person at the stake

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
The new guy at work left his laptop unlocked when he left the building for lunch. He had only been there like a month and was really quiet so most people didn't really know him.

We sent an email from his work computer to like 50 people saying that he was so glad to have made so many new friends, and that he had been spending evenings making handmade friendship bracelets for all of us. :3:

A lot of people thought it was real and came to his desk and asked for one so it was embarrassing for multiple people

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Steal someone's phone and install a root on it (no pin required). Trace the mark's movements to involve an incident.
Delete the root while subject is in jail. Lols 4 dayz

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Invite a friend over for a sleepover. If the friend accepts your offer, call him a gaylord and walk away. Grown men don't have sleepovers. Pranked!

Alternatively, if you're down for the long con, let him come over for the sleepover. While he's asleep, start sucking his dick. Fool your friend's schlong into thinking your mouth is a woman. Sort of a mini prank within a prank. Anyway drain your friend's nuts of every last drop of seemz.

Deposit your friend's man milk from your mouth, discreetly into to a bowl of cereal. When your friend wakes up the next morning, he will discover that the essence of his vitality has been sapped and his jizz is gone. Pranked! Console your friend and offer him the bowl of cum cereal for breakfast. Your friend will be delighted when he realizes his sperm is not lost, but in fact, back inside him where it belongs.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Have sex witH them and then ... Give them herpes ! And point at the camera lol

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Invite a friend over for a sleepover. If the friend accepts your offer, call him a gaylord and walk away. Grown men don't have sleepovers. Pranked!

Alternatively, if you're down for the long con, let him come over for the sleepover. While he's asleep, start sucking his dick. Fool your friend's schlong into thinking your mouth is a woman. Sort of a mini prank within a prank. Anyway drain your friend's nuts of every last drop of seemz.

Deposit your friend's man milk from your mouth, discreetly into to a bowl of cereal. When your friend wakes up the next morning, he will discover that the essence of his vitality has been sapped and his jizz is gone. Pranked! Console your friend and offer him the bowl of cum cereal for breakfast. Your friend will be delighted when he realizes his sperm is not lost, but in fact, back inside him where it belongs.

Good one Krusty.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Offer an awesome investment opportunity to people from your place of worship, firends, family, business associates, etc. Take some of the investments from new investors and pay some money out to the original investors so people think they are making a lot of money. Keep it up until you are rich.

Then move to Belize call your wife and tell her you aren't coming home.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Rig it so when they turn their key their cat explodes

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Nooner posted:

one time i figured out how to open the liquid soap dispensers in the bathrooms so we took all the soap and like well a few bags we took home so we didnt have to buy soap anymore but the rest we threw off the top of the 4 story parking structure just to watch them explode. I think that is less of a prank and more being drunk idiots but it was still pretty fun

that loving rules man :hfive:

throwin em off to see em go fukken boom son

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:
In highschool I had a car and friends. One warm weeknight we drove to the movie theater but nothing good was playing. So, we're screwing around in the parking lot and I hand my keys over to my more trusted buddy as I climb into the trunk of my car.
Soon after the trunk is closed with me inside and my friends taking my car for a little joyride while yukking it up. During that time I took it upon myself to strip down to nothing but boxers and tie my belt around my head and over my mouth while using bungee cable to make me appear to be hogtied.

Oh the look on their faces when they got around to opening the trunk and seeing my scared face and the state I was in.
The trunk got closed again almost immediately.
Then my friends noticed some other friends out on a date to the movies and told them they had something they had to see.
The looks on those two faces were simply priceless.

If only I had had a camera.
That's what I get for an impromptu prank x2.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
Get three pigs and label them 1, 2, and 3, then release them in a building. After they spend a zany amount of times catching the pigs they'll keep looking for pig number 4 but will never find it!

Zany!

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

tell your friend to try to steel some cap in the hood for a youtube video, and then when he's about to get beaten to poo poo, come running and yell "this is NOT a prank, this is NOT a prank bro" and watch him get his teeth kicked in

class a prank right there

Hobo Pyro
Oct 17, 2010

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

i feel like this maybe could have been inspired by a personal experience

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Hobo Pyro posted:

i feel like this maybe could have been inspired by a personal experience

I was the bowl of cereal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i know everyone likes to mace people while they are sleeping but the key is to belt them to their beds first otherwise they run away lol

• Locked thread