Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
I'm still reading, congrats on the win!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Thanks it's only my second world series win, and was totally unexpected. Speed is an interesting gimmick. I'm totally going to get motor boated in the ToC.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Some poor bastard in the ToC had a progressive team with the 1961 Braves and I swept him in the first round. I feel kinda bad about that.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

My other update - Speed Kills: 680 SB in 123 games, 82-41 with a 5 game lead.

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

kensei posted:

Some poor bastard in the ToC had a progressive team with the 1961 Braves and I swept him in the first round. I feel kinda bad about that.

prog teams getting owned in ToCs is traditional

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Switch Hitting Speed Demons: Won the fifth and final game of their Sweet Sixteen match-up 14-2 and advance to the Great Eight, facing the #5 seed with a Brandon Inge catching.

Speed Kills: 93-49 with a 3 game lead. 755 SB against 178 CS so far.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Switch Hitting Speed Demons: Won the fifth and final game of their Great 8 match-up 7-4 and advance to the Final 4, facing another #7 seed with a Jack Doyle catching.

Speed Kills: 101-56 with a 1 game lead playing the #2 team in the division. 825 SB against 192 CS so far.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Switch Hitting Speed Demons: Won the first game of their Final 4 match-up 2-1.

Speed Kills: 102-60, won the Division via tiebreaker. 844 SB/196 CS. Facing an R Schalk A+ arm.

foolish_fool
Jul 22, 2010
It surprises me that 92 Roberts and 87 Coleman still make sense after the salary increases. But it is clearly working for you.

When this failed to get off the ground I decided to join the wisc. Turns out I completely screwed up the 80m team :suicide:

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

This certainly was a thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Lost in game 7 of the ToC Final 4. I'm only sad that it was a team built for an $80m cap that was in a $100m bracket, that was a hell of a handicap to overcome and I am proud the team made it that far.

• Locked thread