Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Oberleutnant posted:

have u considered getting an office op
let this be what motivates you to rise out of your pleb dead-end cubicle-jockey job and be less of a disappointment to your poor mother she's suffered enough op

This is the only real answer. I can poo poo my pants in my office because nobody cares because it's my office. If I really care I can open one of my windows, and let it air out. Or I can sit there and relish the smell of my own bodily processes. It's my choice.

Get a better job op. Your mother isn't going to live forever, wouldn't you feel good if you made her proud that she shat you out, before she died?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

SniperWoreConverse posted:

I was really hoping this thread would be sexier

I was thinking it would be an Ask/Tell about being a proctologist.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
tell her to floss, the food particles that stick around between your teeth start to break down from the exposure to saliva and after a while start smelling like, you guessed it: poo poo.

Or tell her to stop eating booty's hole like groceries

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Perhaps she's afflicted with tonsiliths, lots of people have them and just don't know what's causing their bad breath. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIGpUPiipOE

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
jfc glad I had mine out as a kid. Is that what that repub ate off his face
gross.

fun fact when I had mine out I somehow ended up bleeding a lot and it all went into my stomach. Afterwards I ate a little bit of ice cream and puked it all back up. I was trying to get pops to hand me something to barf into but he didn't understand what I was pointing at so I just puked on the floor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

I think people who have bad breath know it and don't care. What are other aspects of her hygiene like?

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

The Human Crouton posted:

I think people who have bad breath know it and don't care. What are other aspects of her hygiene like?

...She has a nice rear end :blush:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
does it smell likes scope

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

SniperWoreConverse posted:

does it smell likes scope

Are you suggesting she maintains her bodacious rear end to the point where she has no time for her mouth?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
makes sense, though, doesn't it?

Barnes And Body Works
Mar 2, 2016

:shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom:
:chillout:
Every time she talks or breathes out some stank just get out some Febreze and spray it around, if that doesn't give enough of a hint just tell her that maybe she should brush her teeth? Maybe wear some sickeningly strong cologne.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Perhaps she's afflicted with tonsiliths, lots of people have them and just don't know what's causing their bad breath. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIGpUPiipOE

Her little white halitosis shitballs hit me as if I picked the out of her throat myself, crushed them up on my desk, and snorted three or four stinky lines right up my nose.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Does she drink a lot of coffee? Stale rear end coffee breath is basically the foulest loving smell ever.

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

Secks Cauldron posted:

Put some mouthwash in a squirt bottle and spray her with it.

This post is not getting enough love :3:

I upvoted it, what more can I do?

herhehejhrekjashsd
Mar 7, 2016

by zen death robot
i do not understand this differences between

apex predator 4

and u ppl

u want to do this stuff

and then theres that other 1 above us

and the new ppl coming

i dont get it

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

goddamned lousy nooner thread ) :<

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I too have dated OP's mom, but let's be honest, I only really live in her butthole 10 minutes or so a day

gotta be realistic here

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
Who lives in a butthole for eight hours a day?
BLOODFART MCCOY!
Who's coworker's breath could keep rhinos at bay?
BLOODFART MCCOY!

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
ask her if she has a dead tooth

if she doesn't she'll get the hint

if she does maybe she'll finally get rid of it?

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
send an anonymous email to her work computer from a throwaway email accunt. even if she suspects you sent it she wont dare say anything cause she wont know for sure, but I bet her breath will be fresh as a spring breeze

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
Stick your dick in her mouth, its like having oral and anal at once!

naem
May 29, 2011

I watched this small frumpy married women stalk and devour several coworkers at a job I had with an open seating floor plan a few years ago, it was adultery fest 2000

Plus with no cubical walls it was all in the open with no attempt at discretion like, at all

naem
May 29, 2011

Also that place had glass window walls and homeless people would poop all over them merely feet away from everyone

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

MikeyKins posted:

human resource professional

lol

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln

Your posts always stand out to me because The Jerk is one of my favorite movies. Watch out for people who hate cans!

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

naem posted:

Also that place had glass window walls and homeless people would poop all over them merely feet away from everyone

Like pressing their asses flat up against the glass and making GBS threads while you're trying to have a meeting or something?

naem
May 29, 2011

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Like pressing their asses flat up against the glass and making GBS threads while you're trying to have a meeting or something?

Yes without any exaggeration. Everyone just got used to it.

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

herhehejhrekjashsd posted:

i do not understand this differences between

apex predator 4

and u ppl

u want to do this stuff

and then theres that other 1 above us

and the new ppl coming

i dont get it

empty quotes should cost fifty cents

also youre gay lol

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Eggsucker posted:

smoke weed

Do this. Every day.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
uhhh just tell her she has bad breath, why is this hard? offer her a mint or something and when she turns it down just say "it's just your breath is very intense and it's a little distracting" or whatever. ask her if she ate garlic for lunch or something first if you are that worried about offending her, sheesh.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

For everyone suggesting gum/breahtmints, I have already gone down this road. I offered her some gum once and she refused it because she's pregnant. She said she didn't know what gum was made of and it might bother the baby.

Tell her that her breath smells like an abortion.

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

lol if you work in a cubicle.

private office what.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

TheReverend posted:

lol if you work in a cubicle.

private office what.

Pros of a private office

1) Easier to masturbate and not get caught
2) work in progress
3)
4)

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
How did Kate get so sunburned?

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Say "Ugh, what is that smell?" every time she's done talking.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Mad Monk posted:

Say "Ugh, what is that smell?" every time she's done talking.

Might turn into an HR/hate crime issue.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Op you deserve it at this point, you refuse to help yourself and deserve nothing but butt mouth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobo Pyro
Oct 17, 2010
get one of those motion activated air fresheners and put it on the cubicle wall facing directly toward her and you're good to go

my favorite's apple cinnamon

• Locked thread