Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Windows 98 posted:

Well gently caress. Now I wish I had my own t shirt :(

why dont you own any t shirts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Celluloid Sam posted:

why dont you own any t shirts

How are people supposed to see my sick rear end tattoo if I'm wearing a shirt? Duh.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Windows 98 posted:

How are people supposed to see my sick rear end tattoo if I'm wearing a shirt? Duh.

do you have cauliflower ears from rolling with the punches im honestly so impressed with you

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
drat, where's King of Bees today? His posting always cheers me up.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i'm gay

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Putty posted:

i'm gay

same

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Where's A Misanthrope been these past couple of days?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Gatekeeper posted:

i mean, what can i tell you that you don't already know but forgot you ever knew it? knowledge of the paranatural is like baby dolphins knowing how to swim right when they plop out of mama. it's just a part of us.

the oldest gods are still creepin around in pill form

could be a hundred of the lil fuckers in every tablet. that's why you gotta crack 'em right open and snort them. nothing can exist inside a nose (except hepatitis c [as usual :rolleyes: ]) and the small gods hate membranes.

my roommate considers himself a religious man. and yet his soap is literally black. to quote a bible, "god is empty just like me". we're supposed to purge ourselves of blackness (spiritual not racial, because they're definitely 100% NOT the same and i am NOT a racist) yet my wetback roommate just lathers up in pitch black sin, like he's proud of it, like it's cool. even the biggest gods, the obese lecherous granddads we're used to, don't tolerate that poo poo. but the godbabies? let's just say i hope my roommate doesn't drop his black soap in the godlets' metaphorical shower of life.

better pray for god's protection, jeffrey.

the little ones aren't all bad. i built them an altar and make daily offerings before it, making good mouth noises and holding up candies.

if the small gods are pleased, they grant me important lessons

but ultimately it's up to me to make sense of it. gods help those who help gods help those helping themselves to gods' help.

Pvt. Scott, it may help to think of yourself as a seed. the everyday world, including the forums, is a small public garden, and the small gods are the water of life. the water of life is LITERALLY water. it's so obvious. try not to overthink it, pal (=

take it easy and be sure to namaste, my buds (= (=

Say Amitabha's name ten times with me so we can be reborn in Sukhavati and explore the western pure land together :ghost::hf::ghost:

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Where's A Misanthrope been these past couple of days?

he's trying to reedit and rationalize the ghostbusters trailer in a way that makes it look good, he will be back with some slam dunk touchdown hard truths for us men

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Gatekeeper posted:

i mean, what can i tell you that you don't already know but forgot you ever knew it? knowledge of the paranatural is like baby dolphins knowing how to swim right when they plop out of mama. it's just a part of us.

the oldest gods are still creepin around in pill form

could be a hundred of the lil fuckers in every tablet. that's why you gotta crack 'em right open and snort them. nothing can exist inside a nose (except hepatitis c [as usual :rolleyes: ]) and the small gods hate membranes.

my roommate considers himself a religious man. and yet his soap is literally black. to quote a bible, "god is empty just like me". we're supposed to purge ourselves of blackness (spiritual not racial, because they're definitely 100% NOT the same and i am NOT a racist) yet my wetback roommate just lathers up in pitch black sin, like he's proud of it, like it's cool. even the biggest gods, the obese lecherous granddads we're used to, don't tolerate that poo poo. but the godbabies? let's just say i hope my roommate doesn't drop his black soap in the godlets' metaphorical shower of life.

better pray for god's protection, jeffrey.

the little ones aren't all bad. i built them an altar and make daily offerings before it, making good mouth noises and holding up candies.

if the small gods are pleased, they grant me important lessons

but ultimately it's up to me to make sense of it. gods help those who help gods help those helping themselves to gods' help.

Pvt. Scott, it may help to think of yourself as a seed. the everyday world, including the forums, is a small public garden, and the small gods are the water of life. the water of life is LITERALLY water. it's so obvious. try not to overthink it, pal (=

take it easy and be sure to namaste, my buds (= (=

Thank you for sharing. I think this is fascinating.

Would it be fair to say that you practice a form of animism or something akin to Shinto?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

the great deceiver posted:

i used to sell drugs

what kind of drugs, my son? how many of those drugs? to whom?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Pvt.Scott posted:

Would it be fair to say that you practice a form of animism or something akin to Shinto?

i think it woudl be fair to say that guy's been hosed up a few times

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

nomadologique posted:

i think it woudl be fair to say that guy's been hosed up a few times

correct but irrelevant and, possibly, rude. i expected better nicetudes from you, friend )'=

Pvt.Scott posted:

animism isn't quite right, it's more of a polytheistic shinto/taoism where the i ching has been replaced with anne rice books and tarantino/coen bros scripts and the shrines are suboxone sublingual films and milky way wrappers and lyrics booklets from guns n roses "use your illusion" albums

whoflungpoop posted:

Say Amitabha's name ten times with me so we can be reborn in Sukhavati and explore the western pure land together :ghost::hf::ghost:

i want this more than anyone has ever wanted anything

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

this is a great thread because sometimes goons don't realize how good they can be until someone tells them God bless ya

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Gatekeeper posted:

i want this more than anyone has ever wanted anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
what you are talking about is a spaz station

• Locked thread