Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vehementer
Sep 24, 2006

All Singing All Dancing!
Does anybody have a copy of the five or so releases? I cannot even find the thread yet alone the tracks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

oh boy are you in luck

assuming i can find somewhere to host it

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

in theory, anyway

apparently my hard drives are dying or something

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

We did ten, but I don't know what happened to the ninth. I'd have to reinstall iTunes to sort it out and that isn't happening soon. Anyway, here's what I've got plus a group with messed up ID3 tags.

Volume 1
Volume 2
Volume 3
Volume 4
Volume 5
Volume 6
Volume 7
Volume 8
Volume 10
Volume ~leftovers~

Fond memories. I'm going to start up an 11th this Friday for the hell of it and see what happens.

i guess this is now an interest check thread for the next volume?

i see some of you fuckers are still posting

new people will be welcome too

stringless fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Mar 8, 2016

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
gently caress yes I'm in. I haven't gelled with the last few Rockstars (Not a fault of them, I just couldn't pick a song I liked and wanted to cover/butcher) but I am absolutely down to record super quick one minute songs or whatever.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

syntaxfunction posted:

gently caress yes I'm in. I haven't gelled with the last few Rockstars (Not a fault of them, I just couldn't pick a song I liked and wanted to cover/butcher) but I am absolutely down to record super quick one minute songs or whatever.
yeah that's cool except if you go over thirty seconds you're out

or more specifically any submissions over thirty seconds are out

out

them's the rules :clint:

stringless fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Mar 9, 2016

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

This sounds interesting. I take about a trillion years to make a full song (which is why I never take part in the Rockstars) and maybe 30 seconds would be something I could actually do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

Also, they don't have to be covers.

• Locked thread