Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Cock-Guzzling Twinks IV except its girls instead of boys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Terminator 2 with some super fat chick as the T-1000 because the fat person can trip and fall when chasing after the police car when they break out of the mental asylum and it'll be a perfect place for a Big Bang Theory style laugh track.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

ElectricSheep posted:

Has no place in this thread as a legit good movie

actually let's do genderswapped mean girls then

Seriously, Mean Girls rips off GGGR and the Wild Thornberries while taking a few beats from "The Heathers" . It's a wonderful movie but it's Frankenstein'd as gently caress. None of this is a bad thing mind you, just an honest assessment

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Agreed, women need a franchise reboot , for example we could replace them all with men who are in fact much sexier

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
I could just imagine a female version of Clerks with two fat middle age ladies chain smoking outside and running some Jill and Silent Bobbi off every once in a bit.

The actual dialogue would probably consist of how much their drunk redneck husband beat them the night before and stuff like that though, probably would not be the slightly off kilter comedy the male version was. (original ending aside)

More like a Ashely Judd movie I think.

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

VectorSigma posted:

Florida Jones and the Temple of Lesbos

Isabella Jones and the Tampon of Doom

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Ahundredbux posted:

Agreed, women need a franchise reboot , for example we could replace them all with men who are in fact much sexier

Magic Mike doing a million times better than Coyote Ugly, Showgirls, Strip tease and Burlesque kinda proves that, which is hilarious in it's own right

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
just to clarify , I didn't mean movies, I meant the gender as a whole

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Most of these movies sound decent

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
jane wick

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012
Was expecting a Jonpop thread. Disappointed.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Not without my daughter

but with the men wearing burkas, instead of the woman and instead of trying to escape from Iran, they are trying to get in

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Children of Women: a teenage boy has the first pregnancy in 20 years and all the women from The View slapfight over the assbaby.

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

Just a male power fantasy, doesn't count.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

monkey posted:

Jane Bond 007 starring Helen Mirren

oh man a female james bond. And people get upset over the idea of a black james bond as is.

Hohohoo that'd be good.

Stuffguyman
Jun 3, 2007
Junior

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Kill bill but instead it'd be Kill Jill

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Dragon Ball Z but they're all hugely musclebound women instead.

Transformers but they're all female robots except for the one female robot who was turned into a male robot by a mad scientist.

Godzilla, but Godzilla's a wo-oh wait.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Starship Troopers, but the bugs are the personification of patriarchy and the sadness of modern life. the brain bug has a penis, instead of a vagina, for a mouth.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I'd watch female james bond

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
no one lives forever the movie

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Zzulu posted:

I'd watch female james bond

More liek James BLONDE!

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
My Bloody Vagina.

Jill and Jack.

Pounded in the Vagina by my Book: Pounded in the Vagina by my own Vagina.

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.
the passion of christina

starring christina aguilera

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

pleaes dont dox me

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Gaunab posted:

jane wick

hell ya id watch that

umm Wynona Ryder as Jane Wick

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Jen Pop

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
rule 63 everything

I think a lady darth vader would have metal boobs

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
40 Days and 40 Nights, so people realize the main character got raped and then victim-blamed.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Ahundredbux posted:

no one lives forever the movie

This would actually be a good movie, though.

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
A gender-swapped version of "I Spit on your Grave" sound like a good idea for a lightning rod of a movie.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
The Harder They Come, where a Russian chick called Ivana with a few thousand hits on her tracks on YouTube and some big ideas tries to make it in London as a dance music producer before Andy C (playing himself) totally crushes her dreams by egregiously sampling her stuff and playing sold-out nights off the back of it while he sends her on her way with a couple of hundred pounds and a warning not to go to anyone else or ever release music again or he'll get her deported.

She gets into dealing drugs as in the original but instead of getting shot by the police she gets beaten to death by a coked up bouncer she won't go down on after getting caught selling MDMA in the smoking area of a provincial nightclub where her own stuff is getting played at a dubiously labelled 'Dubstep night'.

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

That Robot posted:

rule 63 everything

I think a lady darth vader would have metal boobs

And only. Just an otherwise ordinary person with some indestructible prosthetic hooters.

Or maybe the other way around. If everything was metal but the boobs, would that be better or worse?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Phobic Nest posted:

And only. Just an otherwise ordinary person with some indestructible prosthetic hooters.

Or maybe the other way around. If everything was metal but the boobs, would that be better or worse?

Better. Fake tits are the worst!

• Locked thread