Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

criscodisco posted:

There's one I keep seeing that says something like "You won't believe these 20 people are real!" and the picture is a woman on the beach with long curly hair, except her entire body from the neck down is one giant foot. I can't bring myself to click on it, but I really want to know who this foot lady is, and why she's sitting (standing?) on the beach with her makeup done and nice hair, when her entire body is just a giant foot.

It's just a terrible photoshop. I think the woman under the hairdryer with the really big mouth is real though. I couldn't believe she existed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

symbolic posted:

you cannot kill what you did not create

- some beta bitch

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
lol if you read sites with actual clickbate titles