Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
its okay, witchcraft will save us all while dooming us to subordination, snype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaceFat
Jul 12, 2004

bring back old gbs posted:

u should make ur face brighter in the videos my man everyone wants to see those big saucer eyes

in after effects i would add a levels and just blast the middle triangle. this is what ke$ha/nicki minaj do i work with them

i'll keep that in mind! i actually need to up my lighting game (I need another light on me, i think), but what you're talking about would be handled by my editor anyway.

bring back old gbs posted:

good production values otherwise
gj dad

and thanks a bunch!

<3 ya!

Jastiger posted:

Already sub to your channel. Heard these sick beats. Catchy

thanks, buddy! glad to have you as a sub and thanks for sticking around!

Toilet Mouth posted:

Positive and encouraging

i was just trying to make an anthem for the rest of us... or maybe the best of us. ;)

Edgar posted:

Enjoy your work. Also sex is gross, glad I only have to do it once a year.

thank you a bunch! yeah, the sex quota is such a drag, man. i feel bad for those who have to do an annual gently caress. or worse—biannual! gross!

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Gbs, making your dreams of never having sex come true! :v:

and dreams are coming true here, believe me!

seems like a sad tale. i wanna PARTY when i'm not having sex, ya dig?

did you really do that? seems like a pretty rich and potent trolling effort, if i should say so myself. :) impressive view count! i approve!

Tarkus posted:

Very catchy! I really like it.

thank you, Tarkus! glad i could put some good sounds in yr ears.

drunk dog posted:

its okay, witchcraft will save us all while dooming us to subordination, snype

i don't know a lot about witchcraft, sorry guys! i never took that class in college.

• Locked thread