Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

I'm a Christian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

McDowell posted:

I'm a Christian

why

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Because I seek and speak the truth of the Kingdom of Heaven. I don't mean to imply I belong to an earthly sect or a material church - but I am receiving and understanding the message popularly associated with Jesus Christ. Maybe you can too if you are reading this.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
im christian for sure but im bi

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

McDowell posted:

Because I seek and speak the truth of the Kingdom of Heaven. I don't mean to imply I belong to an earthly sect or a material church - but I am receiving and understanding the message popularly associated with Jesus Christ. Maybe you can too if you are reading this.

you go to church?

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

RaceBannon posted:

you go to church?

I've been posting the only sermons that matter - the others are stepping stones that will more than likely take you down the wrong path. The truth of God is the objective truth of the universe, matter, and energy. Earthly churches actively limit people to the temporal reality of animate matter that is just a thin film coating the surface of a rock. They tell you to be yourself, marry, and reproduce.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the devil is a lie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

the devil is a lie

How dare you insult Satan!

• Locked thread