Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

richard simmons is under mexican voodoo mind control says friend Mauro Oliveira

“I think tormented is the best word to describe his mental state,” Oliveira says. “I think it was (caused by) black magic, witchcraft. That’s not close to your culture, but to my culture in Brazil, and to Mexicans” — Teresa Reveles [Richard's housekeeper] is from Mexico — “that is a real thing. They invoke the spirits. They light black candles, and red and blue candles. I’ve never participated. I only saw from a distance. But at services, they do special meals. They offer meals to the bad spirits, and light candles, invoking with words.”

richard simons has been unusually reclusive lately. however, he did visit CNN a few years ago and cried

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0AkXzN3aFw

he's cut off contact with most of his friends and everyone is really world

please... if you know anything about mexican mind control, try break the spell. thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

you have a cool av op

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

actually its loving horrifying on closer inspection

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
We've all been there

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
he's on heroin

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

amityville anus posted:

he's on heroin

seems a little far fetched

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Thats what I imagine any fitness instructor would look like if they got famous and were gay.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
MKPUTA

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

pleaseure kevin

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Celluloid Sam posted:

actually its loving horrifying on closer inspection

no its cool i like him name too

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
What did he do to get cursed?

I never break curses until I know why they happened. You don't go decursing people who deserve it.

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

it seems like whenever someone is put under a mexican voodoo curse this is the first thing anyone asks.

the ole spicy curse is never justified

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

PleasureKevin posted:

it seems like whenever someone is put under a mexican voodoo curse this is the first thing anyone asks.

the ole spicy curse is never justified

You came here asking for curse experts. But now you're trying to tell me my business.

I will steal your dick and put it in a basket and feed it oats and corn.

ass is my canvas
Jun 7, 2003

comin' down the street

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGGKHqYEMqc

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Celluloid Sam posted:

you have a cool av op

would you say his av has given you... pleasure

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
yo pleasurekev hows bitcoin doing

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
it's true though

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

and he still swears to this day he's not gay

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcJjMnHoIBI

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
I saw him once at LAX and he was just amazingly outgoing. Posing for pictures, hugging stewardesses, and generally hamming it up all over the place. He was even wearing his usual tank-top and short shorts outfit. Those Mexican cruses must be a real bitch.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I bet he just gained 200 pounds and is embarrassed. That or his 40 year long manic episode finally swung the other way.

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

This reads like the setup to a postmodern parody of Lovecraftian horror.

Poor guy. Always liked him. Also, I had no loving clue that he was in Fellini's Satyricon.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I channeled a gay spirit once. P cool.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

richard simmons sneaking in a cheat meal at 2 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htxZZKv4pMw

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015
I read that he's sad and wears ladies wigs in his house and his housekeeper yells at people to get out of his life.
http://interactive.nydailynews.com/2016/03/richard-simmons-disappeared-twisted-mystery/

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

he should just wash that curse down with some delicious horchata

mifflemaffle
Mar 7, 2016

by Lowtax

Lol this made me spit out my cereal.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I don't think it'd be so bad to be under some kind of control. Decision making is kind of an arduous process oftentimes, to have that taken away would almost be less of a burden. One would be so lucky to be brain washed and/or cursed.

dont hate the playa
May 12, 2009

AKA Pseudonym posted:

I saw him once at LAX and he was just amazingly outgoing. Posing for pictures, hugging stewardesses, and generally hamming it up all over the place. He was even wearing his usual tank-top and short shorts outfit. Those Mexican cruses must be a real bitch.

I had the exact same experience in Detrot about four years ago. The flight was delayed and he kind of held court for a few hours. He talked at length with anyone who approached him. Also gave me clothing advice as I was a former fat goon who didn't know how to buy clothes that fit me now that I was smaller.

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
I can't believe I used to think KISS was cool when I was a kid. THIS is the guy with the long tongue and makeup that scared my grandma??

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
In middle school when my gym teacher, Ms. Cox, didn't feel like doing anything that day would put on his Sweating to the Oldies tape and make us dance anong with it. Class was longer than the tape run time so we would watch it 1 1/2 times.

Nothus Infelix
Jan 1, 2006
Scelesti vulgus superstitiosus ignavusque sunt.
The NY Daily News article is really good. Richard is evidently depressed and his housekeeper, Teresa, is running his life. His friends are the real stars. His Brazilian masseur thinks Teresa is doing black magic rituals to control Richard for some nefarious purpose. He wrote a book about it in fairy tale style and gave it a happy ending:

quote:

“Boreza, YOU loving WITCH,” King Rich shouts. “You are now expelled from the LA LA LAND KINGDOM. You have the choice to fly away on your broom now, from the castle’s balcony, or I am going to order the guards to give you to the thousands of commoners waiting outside.”

The Kindle edition is only $30 on Amazon, which seems like a lot for a short story of 51 pages, until you realize you are witnessing the birth of an entirely new genre: Richard Simmons Fiction, or Ri-Si-Fi.

There's also a great story from when Richard ran a gym and health food place, this tiny woman would come in every day for a small juice, and she would sometimes give Richard teddy bears. One day she gave him a really tiny bear, and it made Richard sad, because the bear looked lonely. Then the woman died of anorexia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Nothus Infelix posted:

Richard Simmons Fiction, or Ri-Si-Fi.

Ri-Si-Fi: Do or Die! Oooooooooooooorah!

• Locked thread