Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Smash it Smash hit posted:

i like it i like it mr B my question is how many cans do ineed per honey bun, need to calculate my honey bun consumption to make sure i cna "make it"

http://www.kitcometals.com/charts/Aluminum.html

Well, at .64 cents per pound you'll probably need three pounds per bun. Not sure your caloric needs but I bet they reduce with your weight as you collect cans with a good ole sharp stick. Unless you live in Michigan, than you need approx 15 cans at .10 cents per. Anyways the price per pound fluctuates so check kitco daily!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
be a toboggan instructor in the yukon

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

This rules

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
I heard a thing on NPR about guys who have to go into the homes of hoarders and stuff when they die alone and the neighbors smell the body and figure out who the hell they are, who their next of kin are, etc you could be one of those guys

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
I got some details wrong I read it in NYT

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/10/18/nyregion/dying-alone-in-new-york-city.html?referer=&_r=0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I did that sometimes on the ambo you gotta go in there and declare them dead then wait for the cops to come babysit the body until the ME comes with the van. Then you usually have to put your ambulance out of service for bedbugs and your boss gets pissed at you for doing that. Later on you get to go home and hope you didn't track in a bedbug.

I wish they'd bring DDT back just for bedbugs.

E: that story reads like the police were there first. They are almost never there first. The ambulance is usually first, then we call the fire department to break down the door because they generally don't let us do it on our own. This is done with a flat looking crowbar most of the time.

raton fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Mar 16, 2016

• Locked thread