Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

fyodor posted:

Hey guys whew boy sorry I'm late there was tons of traffic anyhow... anyone connect the dots to juggalos yet?

its all a 'cargo cult' if you ask me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Ask me and ill say "its all a cargo cult if you ask me"

SealHammer
Jul 4, 2010
Click to understand my bad faith posting.

The Sphinxster posted:

I'm going to challenge this assertion because arguing with idiots in GBS about gun control is a great way to spend my free time.

Remember when Obama told the CDC to look at gun crime and they failed to deliver him a party-platform talking point? What a bunch of assholes!

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/cdc-study-use-firearms-self-defense-important-crime-deterrent

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
DO YOU READ

SUTTER CANE?

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
I would be very conflicted if the shooter turned out to be George Zimmerman

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Hanging out in front of the convenience store is fun to do every now and then