Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tomato Burger
Jun 18, 2007
The secret is granola.
The title of the movie "Halloween" was inspired by the holiday of the same name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

There is a scary ghost in the abandoned putt putt golf course.

Vitalis Jackson
May 14, 2009

Sun and water are healthy for you -- but not for your hair!
Fun Shoe

Applewhite posted:

- Reincarnation is real and there is actually a limited number of souls to go around. The rising rates of autism and sociopathy are a result of the world population outstripping the available supply of souls.

I've long believed this to be the case. It explains the existence of so many "bags of flesh" wandering about with no souls or purpose.

chippy
Aug 16, 2006

OK I DON'T GET IT
- i'm gay

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
-Life has no porpoise and you'll be dead soon!

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
-life has a purpose and its restroom reviews

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
A third of all adult Americans are actually two children in a trench coat. This is why they sell adult sized trench coats in children's clothing stores.

Chester cheetah is the mascot for Cheetos because they're made of dried cheetah penises.

The magnetic South Pole is located on a beach running along the northern coast of Tasmania. This is where Santa Claus lives for nine months out of the year.

Up until the early 19th century, all shoes were made from severed, hollowed out, and kiln-dried human feet. These types of shoes are today only worn by very traditional chefs in Western and Central Europe.

Vampires used to exist, but they went extinct because they were, without exception, homosexual. They weren't the classy kind of gay, neither, these were the sort of guys who would get kicked out of a pride celebration for pissing in each other's mouths while in the parade.

Masturbating in front of a cat is illegal in every country except North Korea, which allows it only because they ate all their remaining cats during their last famine.

Sour warheads are less sour than they used to be due to the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Nigmaetcetera posted:

A third of all adult Americans are actually two children in a trench coat. This is why they sell adult sized trench coats in children's clothing stores.

Chester cheetah is the mascot for Cheetos because they're made of dried cheetah penises.

The magnetic South Pole is located on a beach running along the northern coast of Tasmania. This is where Santa Claus lives for nine months out of the year.

Up until the early 19th century, all shoes were made from severed, hollowed out, and kiln-dried human feet. These types of shoes are today only worn by very traditional chefs in Western and Central Europe.

Vampires used to exist, but they went extinct because they were, without exception, homosexual. They weren't the classy kind of gay, neither, these were the sort of guys who would get kicked out of a pride celebration for pissing in each other's mouths while in the parade.

Masturbating in front of a cat is illegal in every country except North Korea, which allows it only because they ate all their remaining cats during their last famine.

Sour warheads are less sour than they used to be due to the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Capri Sun is not made in sunny Capri, Italy, but actually Slug Marsh, Minnesota, USA..

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Emptyquoting causes leprosy.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

the prime minister of Britain had sexual relations with the severed head of a pig

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.

Applewhite posted:

- American pennies contain 2.7 cents worth of copper.

:wth: I'm going to be rich

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

I literally saw someone on Youtube with that plan. They bought a penny sorting machine to sort copper pennies from copper clad zinc pennies. The video was worth watching because he threw some unsorted pennies in the machine and it split them between two bucket. Then he got a handful of pennies from one of the sorted buckets and it spit some out into both buckets. He didn't notice that the machine obviously didn't work.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Sizone is one of the best, if not the best, posters on this forum.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Sizone posted:

Sizone is one of the best, if not the best, posters on this forum.

hosed up if true

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

There is an underground society in Oklahoma that uses "Homies" figurines as currency.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
so true, dude, sooooo true

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

A prevalent American myth that black belts must register their hands as a deadly weapon with law enforcement agencies is actually true.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

waitwhatno posted:

A prevalent American myth that black belts must register their hands as a deadly weapon with law enforcement agencies is actually true.

not only that, but if you are a white guy into martial arts there is a 99.9% chance that you're incredibly boring

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Quote-Unquote posted:

not only that, but if you are a white guy into martial arts there is a 99.9% chance that you're incredibly boring

BOW TO YOUR SENSEI

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

-Homosexuality is actually a choice, contrary to urban legend

iron_weasel
Oct 17, 2011

But then a tea bowl that is too perfect has no charm.
The Japanese video game term "Gacha" is named after José Gonzalo Rodríguez Gacha of the Medellin Cartel. Surprising but true.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Pulling out is actually a very effective method of contraception, because pre-cum does not contain any sperm. Also, a feeeeeemaale human can only get pregnant during/around the time of ovulation.

They would never teach that to kids in school though, because young women have zero feeling for their own body and young men have zero control over their own junk.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Sex Education: 102 - My Pullout Game is Strong

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Germstore posted:

Sex Education: 102 - My Pullout Game is Strong

Who is the Pullout King?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
If you go to the super market and fill up an apple with helium, weight will be negative. Since the weight is negative the super market will have to pay you.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
Chocolate easter eggs are festively shaped poops from genetically engineered bunnies. Dark chocolate eggs? Thank a black bunny. Milk chocolate? Thank a brown bunny. White chocolate? That's not chocolate, but thank the jizzmopper at your adult bookstore nonetheless

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Tenzarin posted:

If you go to the super market and fill up an apple with helium, weight will be negative. Since the weight is negative the super market will have to pay you.

If a police officer stops your car and tries to search it without probable cause, he is committing a felony and your are allowed to arrest him or request that he arrests himself.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Purple is color of royalty. World: 0 Hip Hop: 1

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
One of my friends used a hotel room ice baggie as a cobdom once

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EdwardSwifferhands
Apr 27, 2008

I will probably lick whatever you put in front of me.
You really can't fake the funk on a nasty dunk.

• Locked thread