Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/peopleandplaces/japan-is-hiring-full-time-ninjas-and-you-can-apply/vi-BBqtKyJ?ocid=iehp

Oh wow finally a chance to prove to my parents that an authentic katana was a good investment. I'll be a shoe-in for the job!

The News posted:

"The Ninjas must be able to do dance moves and backflips"

Oh :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
too bad they arent hiring sad excuses for human beings or id be inthe running wow

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
My animes have prepared me for this moment....

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i have a cool roll move due to my spherical body shape, i'll try and get in with that

Aug 4, 2010

dance moves????

Skypizza
Dec 19, 2015

Geek
Actual Ninjas don't get hired like that in the open, announced on the internet, scam.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Harvard students demand Japan travel ban to protest recursive racism loop.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I'm thinking about signing up for this or the navy seals.

Skypizza
Dec 19, 2015

Geek
Navy Seals doesn't have cool costumes.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I enjoy being under the spotlight despite being a secretive ninja.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
lol at the lady in the video being confused about the job requirements like "must be talkative but also mysterious." Obviously it means you have to interact with tourists and be informative while at the same time putting on a "mysterious" act.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
ninjas were the biggest pussies ever, they just sniped people with arrows or poisoned people or shanked them in the back at night

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Zzulu posted:

ninjas were the biggest pussies ever, they just sniped people with arrows or poisoned people or shanked them in the back at night

There's a Chris Kyle anime?

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
gently caress Aichi for culturally appropriating and imperialising Japanese culture. I'm sick of their reactionary orientalism. Why don't they just put on some kimonos while they're at it, loving assholes.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Zzulu posted:

B-baka! You take that back! Ninjas are honorable and cool like my favorite Ninja: Shonen Jump!

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
The ronin sighs, sheaths his sword and moves on, once again looking for gainful employment.

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Parallax Scroll posted:

i have a cool roll move due to my spherical body shape, i'll try and get in with that

there's a character in naruto whose power is exactly that

i'm off to commit seppuku for knowing that, see ya

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Al Cowens posted:

gently caress Aichi for culturally appropriating and imperialising Japanese culture. I'm sick of their reactionary orientalism. Why don't they just put on some kimonos while they're at it, loving assholes.

lol

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
uhh, isn't this a bad idea because then real ninjas could hide in plain site?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
look behind you - see any ninjas?

exactly.

• Locked thread