Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

there's a specialty beer store here that also sells moxie and when i went in to buy some the guy said they were all out because someone came in the day before and bought all the moxie for a "moxie party"

lol i wanna go to that party

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
macs are like mexican coke because they choose to still use the quality ingredeints instead of normal coke which is a PC because it cheaps out so that you can buy a 12 pack for 2.50 at CVS on sale next to the bottom tier brand usb dicks from Polaroid or cd player boombox from Jensen

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

Sniep posted:

macs are like mexican coke because they choose to still use the quality ingredeints instead of normal coke which is a PC because it cheaps out so that you can buy a 12 pack for 2.50 at CVS on sale next to the bottom tier brand usb dicks from Polaroid or cd player boombox from Jensen

i thought u meant cocaine at first

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Dr Shasta, or, even better, Dr Slice, Supremacy.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

what about cactus cooler? its like the best soda.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Linux Pirate posted:

what about cactus cooler? its like the best soda.

Really good.

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
as one who grew up my first 18 years of life in Grand Rapids, MI i must say that every once in a blue moon i kinda crave Rock & Rye

but now i can never admit it because of two dickbags in face paint

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

osx

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

moxie is awful

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

PuTTY riot posted:

i thought u meant cocaine at first

the last time i bought a gram, it was 2006, i bought a gram, had one little toot, left it at my new girlfriend (now mrs 290)'s house, 12 hours later i was all "hey wanna do a bump" and got a "teehee umm its gone wink flirt" in response, thats how i knew we were not going to ever be a blow family. I stuck with her though.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

mishaq posted:

moxie is awful

actually, moxie is good

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015
HAHAA! It was Windows Vista ALL ALONG!

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

male shoegaze crushed this thread btw

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

fart simpson posted:

male shoegaze crushed this thread btw

Insert fat joke here

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

Jonny 290 posted:

the last time i bought a gram, it was 2006, i bought a gram, had one little toot, left it at my new girlfriend (now mrs 290)'s house, 12 hours later i was all "hey wanna do a bump" and got a "teehee umm its gone wink flirt" in response, thats how i knew we were not going to ever be a blow family. I stuck with her though.

i was that girlfriend

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I wanna do coke before I die

preferably during my death

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
i'd like to have coca leaves/tea but they ban them unless you're in south america

also fresh columbian cocaine is like $6/gram instead of $60 here

oh yeah, fun fact: coca cola still uses coca leaves when they make their soda, but they import them using a company that removes all the cocaine parts before they get to the US (what happens to the cocaine? :iiam: )

computer parts fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Mar 18, 2016

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

echinopsis posted:

I wanna do coke before I die

preferably during my death

can you imagine doing lsd or something like it for the first time moments before you die on your death bed? like in your last 500 breaths and then reality as you know it is shifting, and at the same time you know that youre dying but not dead yet, but you're not really sure what's happening either, so maybe you're already dead but don't know it. that would be utterly terrifying and hosed up.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Roosevelt posted:

can you imagine doing lsd or something like it for the first time moments before you die on your death bed? like in your last 500 breaths and then reality as you know it is shifting, and at the same time you know that youre dying but not dead yet, but you're not really sure what's happening either, so maybe you're already dead but don't know it. that would be utterly terrifying and hosed up.

itd be pretty much a waste. i had a severe head injury and got what i suspect was the DMT rush, i saw the light, all that. Your body will produce enough dope to make you trip to the loving moon when you croak, trust.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
drinking a Shasta "Kiwi Strawberry" rn

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Roosevelt posted:

apparently mushrooms makes people whop are in hospice care really "ok" about their looming death

I mean if I was on my death bed I'd wanna be doing h and coke and acid and mate maybe evern datura and bath salts. eat my own arm. poo poo would own

Lyon
Apr 17, 2003

computer parts posted:

i'd like to have coca leaves/tea but they ban them unless you're in south america

also fresh columbian cocaine is like $6/gram instead of $60 here

oh yeah, fun fact: coca cola still uses coca leaves when they make their soda, but they import them using a company that removes all the cocaine parts before they get to the US (what happens to the cocaine? :iiam: )

stepan is one of (maybe the?) company that processes coca leaves in the us. i'm sure there are other uses but one of the primary functions of legal cocaine is as a local anesthetic for ear, eye, and nose surgery. apparently it is sold to a pharma company and then they use it for whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

[Zam is suddenly shot in the neck by a toxic dart; Anakin and Obi-Wan see a "rocket-man" take off and fly away, and Zam dies]

echinopsis posted:

I mean if I was on my death bed I'd wanna be doing h and coke and acid and mate maybe evern datura and bath salts. eat my own arm. poo poo would own

lol

• Locked thread