Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Frankenstyle posted:

Was that one the leader?

:sbahj:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I'm serious dude check out Eosinophilic Esophagitis. The poo poo you have isn't normal and it's one of the biggest causes of acid reflux and food getting stuck.

Bill Dungsroman
Nov 24, 2006

Had this done about 10 years ago, it's no big deal. They knock you out and you wake up feeling like you swallowed a baseball, but it only aches and it goes away and yay, you can swallow again!

...for awhile, anyway. Your stricture will probably come back over time. It sucks.

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Dave_Indeed posted:

Food gets stuck now for 15-30 minutes sometimes and it blows pretty hard. Basically the same sensation when you take a big bite of food and it goes down really slow until you drink some water, except water only makes this worse. I can gag myself and get a lot of it out though so it's kewl.

That sounds horrific. Definitely get that throat hole opened up.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
suck the chili right down that throathole op

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

suck the chili right down that throathole op

My mental image was a boner spewing warm chili down my throat when I read this because of the general sexual overtone of the thread.

But do you know how fat and gay I would be if dicks came chili? So fat and gay.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Fun fact: the medical term for this is "bougienage" and it is performed with a bougie.

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Stretched throat? BOING!

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

Doctor is gonna goatse that throat

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

so op works from home

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Just eat through your butt.

PuppiesAndKitties
Jun 5, 2008
I LOVE KYASHI'S MONEY
Grimey Drawer
Welcome to your exciting new career in adult movies, OP.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
I thought this was going to be much sexier thread than it turned out to be. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

I thought this was going to be much sexier thread than it turned out to be. :(

Yeah we're really knocking it out of the teeball stadium here telling the same joke over and over.

• Locked thread