Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
making GBS threads yourself can help limit these troublesome interactions as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Jimson posted:

making GBS threads yourself can help limit these troublesome interactions as well.

my friend who works at a charter school was telling me about a kid they have that does intentionally poo poo his pants every time he gets in a stressful situation so his parents come get him

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Nooner posted:

weird that you call your bathroom a stall (cause its you, youre the handicapped one {you work at home [as a retard masturbater]})

I spent a lot of moola and pulled a lot of strings to get the most accommodating, roomy handicap stall put in my bathroom. no expense was spared.

I know powerful people bathroom biz.

loinburger
Jul 10, 2004
Sweet Sauce Jones
I'm an autistic IT programmer, and I work from home so I just turn off my webcam if I'm hungover. Most of my interactions with co-workers are either

Boss: Hey what have you been working on
Me: Programming stuff that you wouldn't understand and/or that you don't give a poo poo about
Boss: Okay keep up the good work

or

Co-worker: I just wrote some awesome code
Me: Okay tell me all about it while I do something else
Co-worker: Okay so... [the rest is drowned out by whatever episode of Columbo I'm watching today]
Me: That was fantastic let's do this again sometime

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Tom Gorman posted:

my coworker asked me how to open a zip file and i threw hot coffee in her face

stupid bitch

loinburger
Jul 10, 2004
Sweet Sauce Jones
I tried posting in YOSPOS once, I got sneered at for using too much Perl or not enough Perl or whatever

My boss lives in Poland and is like six or seven timezones separated from me, so we talk about twice a month and it's mostly

Boss: So how is your programming going
Me: G'day mate let's put another shrimp on the barbie
Boss: Ahhh I don't understand your American speech idioms so I'll just assume that you're doing your job or whatever

loinburger fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Mar 19, 2016

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I can only program when watching will and grace. Hate the show but can't program without it. It's calms me down enough to work on my observer pattern.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im the 4856 page thread where everyone posts pictures of their gross cats

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
id say id own a cat... but really its the cats.. thst own me..! hahahaha anyway heres a picture of my cats butthole discharge

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
there's a picture in the cat thread of one of the yospos goons on the toilet with his cat in his lap

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Enfield posted:

im the 4856 page thread where everyone posts pictures of their gross cats

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Darkman Fanpage posted:

there's a picture in the cat thread of one of the yospos goons on the toilet with his cat in his lap

that is a bad idea for several reasons.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

I hope the cats have a happy marriage

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

loinburger posted:

I tried posting in YOSPOS once, I got sneered at for using too much Perl or not enough Perl or whatever

I posted there briefly during the height of the Franco regime in GBS, right before doobie and Aatrek blew up and GBS 2.0 crawled out of the wreckage so I have a soft spot for the old 'POS :shobon:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Sheep-Goats posted:

I don't think any one person has known how any one computer works since the 80s. That's why computers don't work.

Highly accurate statement

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Explain this op

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Professor Shark posted:

Explain this op

thats a man

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
:siren:MOD CHALLENGE!:siren:

Program a RAD java applet that says "gbs rocks" and then some aliens swoop down and the aliens are from other forums like reddit and facebook and stuff and you have to shoot them and when you get a high score a little picture of a goon pops up and nods.

THE PRIZE

A new avatar from my magical avatar sack!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Professor Shark posted:

Explain this op

ArcticKnife
Mar 2, 2015

symbolic posted:

a wizard lives inside every CPU

hth

A Blizzard Activision wizard

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
my friend is programmer, aside from being insanely cynical he's a pretty normal person, in fact being cynical is probably normal too in this day & age

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
im an artistic brogrammer

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Ahundredbux posted:

my friend is programmer, aside from being insanely cynical he's a pretty normal person, in fact being cynical is probably normal too in this day & age

it's me bud

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
it's not you

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
it could have been

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I don't know how computers work

Magic.

One time, my computer was having a Problem.

And a computer person had me take off the fan and the metal thing and rub weird ointment on the CPU. Somehow it made the computer's fever go down and fixed my "heat issues".

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Let me describe for you the various plot holes in Force Asakens and YOU tell ME how I'm feeling.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i just tried to read yospos is it supposed to be really bad?

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Non aspie here but I've got a huge hardon for autistic people, any cute guys or gals in this thread wanna hook up?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Wanamingo posted:

Non aspie here but I've got a huge hardon for autistic people, any cute guys or gals in this thread wanna hook up?

Yeag same

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av
sorry boys I'm taken :wink:

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Damaz mate had this autistic gf and hed tell her damaz was depresssed and she needed to let him feel her titties.

Bit wierd now i type it out

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Wanamingo posted:

I refuse to believe you're not on the spectrum.

Jort Fortress
Mar 3, 2005

Professor Shark posted:

Explain this op

[sweating]
Er, um, very round...

[sweat has soaked through one armpit more visibly]
Visuals give me sensory overload. Let me inspect the HTML element and get back to you with my thoughts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aryu Kiddimeh
Nov 9, 2012
One thing that you learn is that "appearances" are just "illusions," ...now all I see is the code

• Locked thread