Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
A sagging shelf is like having laugh lines, or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sex idiot
Apr 25, 2016

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Toilet. Reader's Digest. I get it.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

boom boom boom posted:

Toilet. Reader's Digest. I get it.

It's not very good for wiping.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I started reading Iain M. Banks's Culture series (starting with Consider Phlebas) and now I'm filled with regret I didn't read it years ago.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Its not a series because they dont follow each other. Dont bismirch the good mans name.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Skip Excession and The Hydrogen Sonata.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

The Dennis System posted:

Dont listen to this doombrain.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

The Dennis System posted:

That's the dumbest thing you could've said. Both of those own, especially if you keep in mind that the dude was dying while he wrote The Hydrogen Sonata

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

boom boom boom posted:

That's the dumbest thing you could've said. Both of those own, especially if you keep in mind that the dude was dying while he wrote The Hydrogen Sonata

I didn't know he was dying while he wrote Sonata. Nevertheless, Sonata and Excession were the most boring of the Culture series. Of course, that's just my extremely humble opinion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
I need to order a new book shelf at some point... all this yaoi is piling up.

• Locked thread