Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tunahead
Mar 26, 2010

I had very dry, brittle hair, but now I use a swarthy tar shampoo that you can only get from specialty stores. I use it every day and now I'm the envy of my peers as my hair contains all the coveted qualities of strength, beauty and the smell of a freshly completed roadworks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

as a person who never leaves my house i've done pretty well for myself.
Shower at night so you don’t stew in your own filth for eight hours.

Shave in the morning because who wants a five o’clock shadow at eight A.M.?

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer
Wash your grimy hands before you wash anything else using them

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth
Need to take a shower in a hurry? Just dump a bucket on the floor and roll around in the puddle like a animal you piece of poo poo

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

EVERY DAY I DOUSE MYSELF IN KEROSENE AND LIGHT MYSELF ON FIRE WITH A ROAD FLARE.
ONLY THE PURGING FLAMES CAN MAKE ME PURE.

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
Is this an appropriate topic to talk about my Terminator ritual?

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?
I like to take a nice healthy poo poo after I shower so it doesn't smell while I'm scrubbing up. Who's with me?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Lol, Just, Lol if you don't bathe in your toilet, after firing a brown torpedo into it.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
when I shower I have to tie an old cellophane bread bag over my cock and balls becuase of A Condition

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15puo-dSEIY

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I don't feel clean unless a squeeze a whole bottle of Head & Shoulders Extreme Control Conditioner into my butt and mouth.

Really helps with all my internal dandruff.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Tunahead posted:

I had very dry, brittle hair, but now I use a swarthy tar shampoo that you can only get from specialty stores. I use it every day and now I'm the envy of my peers as my hair contains all the coveted qualities of strength, beauty and the smell of a freshly completed roadworks.

To be fair, it is a pretty great smell. Like petrol but better. :downs:

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Reenact the Roy Batty death scene from Blade Runner.

Bomrek
Oct 9, 2012
I take Navy showers sometimes if I feel like self-flagellating but just can't work up the energy

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Wet my rear end in a top hat and then break out the shaving cream to go to work

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

Toilet brush lodged scrubbing-end first as deep in my colon as I can stand. Scalding hot water from shower head on my balls. Dove Daily Moisture as lube, nothing else. Badly photoshopped image of Miley Cyrus in a Nazi uniform, laminated for waterproofing. Slap my balls as hard as I can when I cum to punish myself for impure thoughts.

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
As a percentage of total shower time, how much of my shower should be spent cleaning the cock and balls?

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

oldpainless posted:

Temp slightly less than super hot. 1 curtain outside the tub and 1 on the inside. Body wash for hair body and face and also use it to shave which I do at the end of my shower.

I don't understand the point of shower curtains on the outside of the shower.

Young Cato posted:

Thanks for asking.

First of all, here's a quick tip that may save you tens or hundreds of dollars per year on soap and body wash. Go to Target or Walmart or whatever and buy a big 64oz bottle of antibacterial soap. They're supposed to be for refilling dispensers with. The store brand one is like $3-$4. This is now your body wash, hand soap, whatever you need really. I probably go through four of these in a year, max. You could probably find an even cheaper alternative through some kind of janitorial supply wholesale site or something.

You need to up your game son.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sElJtkhUe5E

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Morning shower:
Water as cold as you can get
5 minutes
Music: fast and loud
Lights: bright, cold, and merciless
Shampoo, rinse hair, conditioner, body wash, rinse body, brush teeth, rinse hair

Evening/weekend/holiday shower:
40°C water, as much as possible.
Dim/no light.
30-60 minutes.
Music: no gently caress you, it's quiet time
Washing: whatever fancy poo poo someone's given you and/or that has glitter in it, because why the gently caress not

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

Stex T posted:

As a percentage of total shower time, how much of my shower should be spent cleaning the cock and balls?

60% of the total shower time on cock, 40% balls.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Enfys posted:

I don't understand the point of shower curtains on the outside of the shower.

I use one because I'm not a loving peasant.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Stex T posted:

98%

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
just add water

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I cover my body in sand and lay motionless until the tiny crabs within emerge and eat the soft portions of my body.

Chair In A Basket
Aug 6, 2005

I'm basically Jesus.

Nap Ghost
I start brushing when I turn on the hot water and finish brushing just in time to feel the water switch from lukewarm to right on. After that I just sit down on the drain and cry. It takes about 5 minutes before the water and tears threaten to overflow out onto the floor, so I know that it is time to get up and get clean. Head & pits first. Then I finish with my dick and butt. Balls too.

Chair In A Basket has a new favorite as of 03:58 on Jun 2, 2016

post-apocalyptic erotica
Jan 28, 2013

Young Cato posted:

Thanks for asking.

First of all, here's a quick tip that may save you tens or hundreds of dollars per year on soap and body wash. Go to Target or Walmart or whatever and buy a big 64oz bottle of antibacterial soap. They're supposed to be for refilling dispensers with. The store brand one is like $3-$4. This is now your body wash, hand soap, whatever you need really. I probably go through four of these in a year, max. You could probably find an even cheaper alternative through some kind of janitorial supply wholesale site or something.

My showers go down like this: Turn on hot water, let it warm up, get in. Rinse body. Wet my wash cloth, pour some soap on it, scrub down my hands and arms. Rinse wash cloth, pour some soap on it, scrub my face. Rinse cloth, pour soap, scrub my pits. Next is torso, then dick/balls, then rear end crack, then legs, rinsing the wash cloth and reapplying soap each time obviously. Rinse and wring the wash cloth one last time, make sure soap is thoroughly rinsed off of my body, then done. I don't use shampoo, it's a scam.

Cheers everyone.

You really, REALLY shouldn't cover yourself in antibacterial soap. Under a microscope your flesh is probably a post-apocalyptic wasteland.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

One word: tar shampoo.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I never really got why one would use a wash cloth.

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Jerry Cotton posted:

What is with you and this

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Cosima posted:

What is with you and this

No dandruff and great smell.

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

self care

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth

Jerry Cotton posted:

My man.

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Tar soap, it is glorious.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Tar soap is good.

mrking
May 27, 2006

There's No Limit To What We Can't Accomplish

I never understood masterbating in the shower until I stayed in a hotel with really soft water. Slick water is okay but I prefer to feel like I can get all the soap off my skin and out of my hair

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

Jerry Cotton posted:

That's two words, but otherwise yeah, tar products erryday.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
if you don't pee on your feet so you can stick to the sides of the shower, lemur-like, and shower upside down, WHAT IS THE POINT I ASK YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

tribbledirigible posted:

That's two words, but otherwise yeah, tar products erryday.

Well it's one word where I come from.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

bringmyfishback posted:

if you don't pee on your feet so you can stick to the sides of the shower, lemur-like, and shower upside down, WHAT IS THE POINT I ASK YOU

From JCVD's very own book of secrets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

Actual protip: Smoke some :420: and then shower in a shower with really high water pressure, and with some dope tunes bumping. It's fukken glorious.

• Locked thread