Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Seriously though Arnett earned the right to make as many lovely TV shows as he wants for giving the world 4 seasons of Gob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Professor Shark posted:

I think Flaked is just an attempt by the fashion industry to push fitted polo shirts

suddenly its clarified

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

Profondo Rosso posted:

Seriously though Arnett earned the right to make as many lovely TV shows as he wants for giving the world 4 seasons of Gob

:agreed:

hate most of his work, but I respect the guy

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZJxaE318eM

dude owns

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!

yoooooooooooooo :swoon:

luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

Brendan Jones, 42, Bendigo
Just dropping in to say I really don't care for this guy

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

1redflag posted:

Someone's jelly.

That girl's butt, that is.

Hello, Jelly School?

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

I google searched for pictures of Will Arnett getting hosed but this was all I could find, OP.

God drat that's incredible what is the origin of this fine bottom

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
99% of the stuff that Will Arnett does in interviews, or just off the cuff stuff is much, much better than the stuff he does on screen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP3srtDFYFc

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
If Reddit is a huge fan you know something is really wrong

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

In 1995 I saw The Net in the theater.
There was a scene with Sandra Bullock in a bikini lying on her stomach on a beach.
The three junior high girls sitting in front of me proceeded to have a 20 minute discussion on whether or not "her butt is too big".

Then I see an image like this one and can't help but wonder if I've just woken from a 500-year coma and the entire human aesthetic has vanished.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Gatekeeper posted:

lol from the show

i got this reference

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!

ghlbtsk posted:

In 1995 I saw The Net in the theater.
There was a scene with Sandra Bullock in a bikini lying on her stomach on a beach.
The three junior high girls sitting in front of me proceeded to have a 20 minute discussion on whether or not "her butt is too big".

Then I see an image like this one and can't help but wonder if I've just woken from a 500-year coma and the entire human aesthetic has vanished.

Nope, men have always loved big butts and white women have always been intimidated by them. This situation is nicely summed up in the intro to "Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix-a-lot

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Will Arbutt

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

God drat that's incredible what is the origin of this fine bottom

thats bella bellz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe