Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*

katlington posted:

The deponia quartet was cool talk about messed up endings tho

have you tried the edna & harvey games?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Thats what she said (that my tentacle is too hard :smug:)

by tentacle she meant my giant man cock oooh rah

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

have you tried the edna & harvey games?

I have not i will check them out i hope they have a hotspot button i am too old for pixel hunting

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Shaquin posted:

Blizzards actual best game of all time

Spoken like somebody who has never played The Lost Vikings

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

lol OP that game is literally the first game that I finished by myself, I was six years old. You are worse than I am at games when I was a six year old, and it took me fuckin forever to read the text

i went to school and we had to write in our diary and I asked my teacher how to spell "completed" and she gave me an award for knowing a big word

• Locked thread