Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Going to watch it again tonight

Thanks vhs crime dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

happyhippy posted:

You have one bullet, in a room with Adam Sandler and Tom Green.
What do you do?

Shoot myself with my head next to Adam Sandler's so that he dies too and Tom Green can make owl sounds about it for the videocamera

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

Gaunab posted:

Freddy got fingered should be part of the criterion collection.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

It's funny as hell and liking it is a pretty good indicator that I'll get along w someone

we shall be buds :unsmith:

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

bradzilla posted:

Because collection agencies aren't stupid enough to take on a $5 debt. The US government is happy to spend literally thousands of taxpayers money to put this dirty thief away though. :911:

Years ago a friend of my mom's was buying a lawnmower and the store had one of those "sign up for our credit card and get 10% off" deals going. She applied and was denied. It turned out that 10 years prior, she let her daughter use her credit card to open an account at Blockbuster and the account had an unpaid $14 late fee. She had about $100k in open credit lines which were in good standing and no real debt to speak of, but that $14 charge froze everything.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

jerry mumphrey stops up behind his own net and surveys his options with just under a minute left on the powerplay

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
ghlbtsk streaks out of the penalty box and blasts jerry headfirst into the boards while hogging the biscuit and whipping a wraparound bullet past an outstretched pad
jerry is carted off on a stretcher

pastorrich
Jun 7, 2008

Keep on truckin' like a novacane hurricane
jerry recovers at the hospital and asks: '' what have you done to my hockey puck?'' nobody understands and move on about their work

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
"Daddy would you like some JUSTICE" - the cops

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Ork of Fiction posted:

"Daddy would you like some JUSTICE" - the cops

:bustem:

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Amazing.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I heard that game is really scary.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

happyhippy posted:

What do you do?

watch the wedding singer and make jokes about how adam sandler cuckolded tom green, then have agood laugh and watch that jack and jill movie

Millions of Crows
Mar 31, 2010

take a look overhead

happyhippy posted:

What do you do?

Drive the bullet into sandler's head with a hammer, then chill with a fellow mentally ill Ontarian.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
freddie got fingered is actaully a really loving good movie, i bought it on DVD like a year ago its very funny

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Freddy Got Fingered is in fact bad. Pootie Tang however is great.

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:
It's been years since I watched FGF. I remember Tom Green in the shower with Rip Torn talking about Soap on a rope.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

I enjoyed Freddy got Fingered immensely as a teenager. It's still funny but has lost that edge after the first viewing./

I also enjoyed Soul Plane because Snoop's voice is real smooth and he smoked a weed.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

happyhippy posted:

What do you do?

threaten to shoot adam sandler until he promises to stop making movies. then shoot tom green

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Trick question, you have a bullet, not a gun.

The correct answer is that you die laughing from the random animal noises and racist mexican jokes the other two make.

• Locked thread