Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is a Hotdog a Sandwich?
Yes, it's a Sandwich.
No, it's not a Sandwich.
View Results

• Locked thread
nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
yes you idiots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

what's more importantt is that sandwich is both a species and specific cultural expression of the almost universally acclaimed culinary genus "stuff in bread"

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Bob James posted:

Here's a sandwich:

was gonna say thats a pizza, but then I scrolled down.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

nomadologique posted:

what's more importantt is that sandwich is both a species and specific cultural expression of the almost universally acclaimed culinary genus "stuff in bread"

it was named after a jerkoff who wanted to eat an play cards

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

i salute him.a lordly dish for lordly men.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

nomadologique posted:

i salute him.a lordly dish for lordly men.

he was a hero among men

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

he was a hero among men

one would say, sandwich'd between men?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Hot Karl Marx posted:

one would say, sandwich'd between men?

maybe, his name was sandwich

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
don't get me wrong, I like playing cards and eating meat and bread too

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
burrito supremacy

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
mexican tube sandwich*

White Phosphorus
Sep 12, 2000

I don't think I've ever had a good hotdog. The meat's always bad, the bread's always bad, the whole construction is awkward making the toppings fall out. Definite fail food. Will never pay money for something like that again!

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

White Phosphorus posted:

I don't think I've ever had a good hotdog. The meat's always bad, the bread's always bad, the whole construction is awkward making the toppings fall out. Definite fail food. Will never pay money for something like that again!

Have you tried putting the toppings below the hotdog

yoloer420
May 19, 2006

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

is this food i made a sandwich?

I will loving cut you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
If a hotdog is a sandwich then what happens when I cut my hot pocket in half lengthwise? Or maybe just 90% of the way and leave it hanging???

• Locked thread