Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:
Yeah, e/n 2.0 is fine and all but FYAD isn't a good substitute for GBS. I know these people and get most of them and just want to laugh.

I use the internet and these forums to escape and not be reminded of lovely current relevant :blank:

Please deliver me absurd nonsense about bad food and y'know, like, whatever.

Make me want to live!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
what the gently caress are you talking about you wonderful man

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Is this a joke?

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:
How to turn lead into gold

Step one: Get a good paying contract.

Step two: Use loaded gun.

Step three: Collect.

I wanted to make a post simply consisting of the above to see where it went but I knew it would be gassed in a matter of hours.
Where do you do that now? (Without getting gassed, fuckers!)

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
:gb2byob:

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Get an av you cock licker

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

ChrisHansen posted:

Get an av you cock licker

Nice upgrade. You've inspired me, sir. Now if I could only find a place to shitpost.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
:guinness:

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
general mayhem dot com

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Try batman's shameful secret. They got real nice people there.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
try CCCC

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

the ride is alright very loose but itll gently caress your organs just get the syrup

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.google.com

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the gas chamber

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

d&d

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

traditional games is good if you want a laugh for sure dip on in to the art thread and drop a busty drawing of an elf they'll lose their mind for maybe up to three days

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
can you believe the audacity they drew this dragon woman with tits and also drew the armor of her tits with space for them insanity. smash the patriarchy.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Shaquin posted:

traditional games is good if you want a laugh for sure dip on in to the art thread and drop a busty drawing of an elf they'll lose their mind for maybe up to three days

alternatively post in CD and say that you like rich evans and you will have an entire subforum foaming from their mouths at you

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
You wanna smell my butt op??

it smells of warm spice and fresh baked bread

here have a free sniff - its on the house

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I'll be lurking for you

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
i feel shame and anger for the fact that op does not have a proper outlet for his shitposting. clearly there is something more going on

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Mad Monk posted:

I'll be lurking for you

dont doxx my O face

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

BYOB is just a giant circle jerk of inside jokes, anime, and posters pretending to be nice. It's pretty bad. OP will feel right at home there.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

BYOB is just a giant circle jerk of inside jokes, anime, and posters pretending to be nice. It's pretty bad. OP will feel right at home there.

holy poo poo this guy is bitter about byob what the gently caress happened in his life

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
i don't "get" byob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
post without rhythm

• Locked thread