Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
okay I am caught up

to paraphrase Pravin Lal: as GBS 1.0 learned so painfully in Halloween of 2013, free flow of shitposting is the only safeguard against tyranny. the once probated people whose mods at last lose their grip on the forums rules will soon burst with cucks and off-color jokes, but the free forum gradually constricting its grip on public discourse has begun its rapid slide into francoism. beware he who would deny you access to shitposting, for in his heart he dreams himself your master

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Please lock this thread or delete it or change the name to Town Hell before your break

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
no change it to Terlit Town

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Sheep-Goats posted:

Please lock this thread or delete it or change the name to Town Hell before your break

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

okay I am caught up

to paraphrase Pravin Lal: as GBS 1.0 learned so painfully in Halloween of 2013, free flow of shitposting is the only safeguard against tyranny. the once probated people whose mods at last lose their grip on the forums rules will soon burst with cucks and off-color jokes, but the free forum gradually constricting its grip on public discourse has begun its rapid slide into francoism. beware he who would deny you access to shitposting, for in his heart he dreams himself your master

i don't know what any of these words mean but it sounds vaguely poetic and artsy so i think i like this post??? i am not sure???

• Locked thread