Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
What a goddamn waste of time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
disgusting

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
Oh yeah this season sucked just as much rear end as the real one.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ross Angeles posted:

Well this was a fun offseason thing. I'll do it again next summer.

And now, moments before the 2016 season kicks off, your 2015 NFL Redux Superbowl Champions....

Pittsburgh 40, Arizona 27

gross

Thanks for doing it! It was a fun little thing to keep up with in the barren wastes of summertime, even if the updates got a bit sparse for a while there. :)

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

marauderthirty posted:

Thanks for doing it! It was a fun little thing to keep up with in the barren wastes of summertime, even if the updates got a bit sparse for a while there. :)

Not gonna lie, us losing every loving game probably contributed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Yeah, I hated the results but it was fun following this when things were slow. Thanks ross!

• Locked thread