Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
clam ache
Sep 6, 2009

Dagen H posted:

Having a kid, age 19.

I was ninteen for 29 days when my son was born. Straightened my self right up. I often get along with the older guys at work and people don't believe im 27.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

leica posted:

Nice yard, that's the perfect size for playing all kinds of sports or running your dogs or whatever. Super jealous.

I should post a pic of my backyard hell that is trying to keep up nice grass in Florida without truckloads of water.

ahahaha-aha-heh :gbsmith:

That's half of the front yard. The back yard is probably 1.5-2x the size.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Even better, I'd make a full size baseball field no doubt. Hope you have a good zero turn :)

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

He's busy with Vagabond Falcon. Basically it's his full time job right now.

I find it all really boring too. It's like he made enough Patreon cash and then just decided he needed this old car.

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

88h88 posted:

I find it all really boring too. It's like he made enough Patreon cash and then just decided he needed this old car.

I doubt he makes a lot on patreon.

Sometimes you just NEED to finish a project (I know that finishing projects is a foreign concept for this place)

literally a fish
Oct 2, 2014

German officer Johannes Bolter peeks out the hatch of his Tiger I heavy tank during a quiet moment before the Battle of Kursk - c:1943 (colorized)
Slippery Tilde
He's between seasons. Would you prefer no content or wrenching content? (He should probably set up a second channel for things that aren't regular car reviews though...)

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

literally a fish posted:

(He should probably set up a second channel for things that aren't regular car reviews though...)

*email pings through. NEW REGULAR CARS UPLOAD*

*click link*

Oh it's that loving Falcon he never shuts up about!

I dunno, I'll watch a lot of stuff when it comes to cars but I just find his Falcon videos a bit boring. :/

MustardFacial posted:

I doubt he makes a lot on patreon.

Sometimes you just NEED to finish a project (I know that finishing projects is a foreign concept for this place)

2k a month ain't chicken scratch. They pulled in 18k off a Fund Anything deal too.

Olympic Mathlete fucked around with this message at 11:14 on Apr 30, 2016

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

88h88 posted:

It was actually one of the patreon stretch goals if I remember right, along with the trips to Florida and L.A. Maybe that's the secret to finishing projects, get crowdfunding so you're obligated to thousands of people! (note: obligation does not apply to videogame developers)

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
Wife is sick and completely useless. On the plus side, that meant I got to make chicken soup from scratch. Super easy, super good, super cheap.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

88h88 posted:

This build was a stretch goal of Patreon so he's obliged to do it. And to be honest I'm finding it interesting and very informative so... :shrug: I'm enjoying the build

Almost makes me want to get an ld car and rework it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

literally a fish
Oct 2, 2014

German officer Johannes Bolter peeks out the hatch of his Tiger I heavy tank during a quiet moment before the Battle of Kursk - c:1943 (colorized)
Slippery Tilde
CONSIDER THE GUN JUMPED

• Locked thread